Hey, I figured this doesn't really belong in Main but I wanted to say hey and tell you guys I miss you! Thank you everyone for all of your emails and messages. You guys have always been solid to me and I appreciate the shit out of that.

I'm still trying to manage some mental & physical health issues. My bipolar was out of whack and then my fucking stomach is screwed up again. Intake priority goes to meat for the muscles, mostly for legs & booty. No food, no farts. And it's lame. The few that do come, I always think of you all. As soon as I'm better, I'd love to get back into farting.

Forum absence was due to the feeling bad about feeling bad and thinking without any clips, I didn't want to overstay my welcome. Some members are very explicit about how much - or little - outside interaction they want from girls, and this is your house. I don't want to step on toes. Shit in cornflakes, maybe.

Anywho, like I said I miss you guys. What have you all been up to? School? New jobs? Play anything awesome? I started a new costume and it's carnaval themed, so my research is feathers and lots of butts. Mostly butts. Semi-related, if there is anything I regret in life, it's not taking shop (machine and or wood working) in high school. D:

<3 BSA <3
Mental health is important and it's hard to ask for help when you need it.

1 (800) 273-8255

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org