clips4sale

Thread: What's your take on the jefferson, missouri incident & the riots?

Question What's your take on the jefferson, missouri incident & the riots?

I've been too busy with work & being on other computer things 2 talk about this. Is there anybody on this forum who lives near that city? Its sad that there had 2 be rioting but of course, sometimes blacks gotta use violence 4 their justice. Just like with the LA riots 22 years ago. But america does the same thing with wars. I do wish there would be more of an uproar with all the black on black violence, but it seems like that's accepted. But when a white cop kills a black person, there's a problem. Killing is bad regardless of race. Are there evil cops? Hell yeah, especially in NY[Sean Bell & the person they chokeholded this year] Of course there are times where fools just don't listen 2 the cops when they should. If they say, LEAVE THE PREMISES! Do it! But some fools love 2 be defiant & get the silver bracelets. If they say DROP YOUR WEAPON, you do it or end up taking a permanent dirt nap.
    I've seen on inside edition that Michael Brown wasn't innocent. He stole some smokes & used his size 4 evil & pushed the store owner away. Smoking is bad 4 your health in many ways. Come to think of it, life is bad 4 your health too Am I saying Brown got what he deserved 4 stealing some smokes & not paying? Of course not, but when you choose the wrong path[stealing is a wrong path], you can't choose the consequences. And it was said that Brown also attacked the police which is a no-no. Bad enough that some athletes think they're above the law but regular people?? Recently the rioting stopped. Wish the sagging pants from the blacks[other races too] would stop. So for those who were following the story more than I was WHATCHA SAY WHACTHA SAY?!

Thats pretty insightful hoof.