clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eve taboo request!

Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
    The fuck are you on? No one called you toots bruh, he was talking about someone else.
    +1. He must be a fiend. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvechariots View Post
    You offended bro? I was too. I don't like being accused of being TOOTS. Alright. So were good. I inboxed you btw!
    Leave @WarlordX out of it. You called him a brah and YOU offended him mush mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvechariots View Post
    You offended bro? I was too. I don't like being accused of being TOOTS. Alright. So were good. I inboxed you btw!
    They weren't saying you were toots. There was another guy that creeped on Eve and Brittany Moore. That's who (I assume) they're referring.

and you PM'ed me? If so I didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordX View Post
    They weren't saying you were toots. There was another guy that creeped on Eve and Brittany Moore. That's who (I assume) they're referring.

and you PM'ed me? If so I didn't get it.
    Nope not that either
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

Quote Originally Posted by djfingerher View Post
    Nope not that either
    Well now I just look silly.

Active Member 03042017
    Odd. I swear everytime I go through my collection of videos I find something I never saw before. Found an Eve video (I presume I got from here), of two clips that a little over a minute long. The first one is a scene from her "Farting while gaming" Rottenonionz video, but it's not part of that actual video. More so something she shot during it but did not end up in the final cut. And the other is a scene of her in red pants. The strange part is I remember the video, and I remember having it awhile ago, but I could have sworn I lost it when I reformatted a few years ago.

I need to comb through my collections because I feel like there might be some videos out of place that I do not know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Odd. I swear everytime I go through my collection of videos I find something I never saw before. Found an Eve video (I presume I got from here), of two clips that a little over a minute long. The first one is a scene from her "Farting while gaming" Rottenonionz video, but it's not part of that actual video. More so something she shot during it but did not end up in the final cut. And the other is a scene of her in red pants. The strange part is I remember the video, and I remember having it awhile ago, but I could have sworn I lost it when I reformatted a few years ago.

I need to comb through my collections because I feel like there might be some videos out of place that I do not know about.

You should post those two clips.