clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: umm how should i ask my gf

Originally posted by splat
    Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it is one based on sex, then she will likely be wierded out because it's not her sexual thing. If it is based on emotion and personal connection, she is more likely to accept it, I believe, because she will accept that it is part of the you she feels for.
    What he said...

Originally posted by splat
    Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it is one based on sex, then she will likely be wierded out because it's not her sexual thing. If it is based on emotion and personal connection, she is more likely to accept it, I believe, because she will accept that it is part of the you she feels for.
    ....May her Fart be with you

and for the weird fetish thing how should i talk about it liek say it out of the blue or how
    lawand82

I have been dating someone now for 2 months and she farts a lot. They're good ones, too It took a bit for me to finally fess up that I find it to be somewhat a turn on, and now every time she farts she lets me know about it or does it near my face, etc. It's fun more than anything.

The best advice I have about getting her to do it is that you need to find something wrong with her that's more fucked up than smelling a fart. Then the fetish seems pretty normal!

Baned User
    just when you are getting in the mood, just be like "is there anything that you've always wanted to try... like a fetish of yours or something?" and that should lead into it.

Elite Member
    You have to wait a little longer than that then get her used to farting around you... then kinda joke about it. when she fart say thing like.. aww your so cute you farted... then she'll get it.

oh for real how about the fact i want to watch her poop or listen to her in the bathroom too
    lawand82

The first time when i heard my wife burp and she said sorry, i told her not to worry and that anything girls do is always cute, even farting and she just laughed, then a few days later she was sitting on my had and farted right on it really loud and laughed, saying that she could do it cos i said girs can do anything, has been farting since.
    That might be a good way to try and get her farting its subtle and she'll get the idea herself.
    Not sure how to ask to see her go to toilet though 3 weeks aint that long so she might not feel comfortable with it, usually ater peoplebeen together a while they go to toilet with the door open then you can just walk in casually.

Anyway good luck with whatever you try

Baned User
    once you admit to farting, the rest should be no big deal in comparison.

i willl try these so how logn showul i wait to to ask mates
    lawand82