clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: umm how should i ask my gf

umm how should i ask my gf

hiiiiii i been going out with this woman for 3 weeks now and she native american and she eats alot of gassy foods like claiflower brocilic and all that my question what else can she eat to be gassy but also how do i tell her that i want her to fart on me or i want to watch her poop in the bathroom casue the farting is cool but the real thign i like is watching them go to the bathroom wheile im in their so how shoudl i do it ??
    lawand82

RE: umm how should i ask my gf

Originally posted by lawandorder82
    hiiiiii i been going out with this woman for 3 weeks now and she native american and she eats alot of gassy foods like claiflower brocilic and all that my question what else can she eat to be gassy but also how do i tell her that i want her to fart on me or i want to watch her poop in the bathroom casue the farting is cool but the real thign i like is watching them go to the bathroom wheile im in their so how shoudl i do it ??
    Get her use to farting around you before you tell her about the fetish.

Fuck her up the ass a lot. If you do it enough it's only a matter of time before she lets a few farts out when you're nailing her, or you get her shit all over your dick. She will get use to you seeing and smelling her shit. Once she is cool with that, then just ask her.

I would ask her if she has any weird fetishes then i would tell her mine.

RE: umm how should i ask my gf

Originally posted by SionDS
    Originally posted by lawandorder82
    Get her use to farting around you before you tell her about the fetish.

Fuck her up the ass a lot. If you do it enough it's only a matter of time before she lets a few farts out when you're nailing her, or you get her shit all over your dick. She will get use to you seeing and smelling her shit. Once she is cool with that, then just ask her.
    lol

hmm ill try some of those but you think i should wait longer she is bomb too lol
    lawand82

Waiting is essential with this fetish because it's so off the wall. Just google other fetishes Vs fart fetishes, we are such a minority that most people have never even heard of it. If you rush into this you might freak her out.

The above is how I worked up to watching my girl take a shit, and it worked out perfectly.

Get in where you fit in.

Whatever is going through your head is what is supposed to come out of your mouth. If it isn't then it is not real. If it's not real then it will end up miserable one way or another sooner or later.

Carpe diem - or waste time, chance and effort. It's your choice. It annoys me that there is philisophical bs on a fart fetish board. This belongs in the psychotherapy forum. I don't wanna see scat so there's a seperate forum. Maybe there should be a fart philosophy forum, then I won't be tricked into clicking on it.

Depends on what kind of relationship you have. If it is one based on sex, then she will likely be wierded out because it's not her sexual thing. If it is based on emotion and personal connection, she is more likely to accept it, I believe, because she will accept that it is part of the you she feels for.

ok but guys keep in mind to i like to watch her use theb athroom and take a poo how would i tell her that i like htis too lol and i really want her to fart around me then do some face farting you konw
    lawand82

I did it like a game. Where I just picked a time we were lying in bed together and asked her "is there anything that really turns you on?" and she responded and then asked me the same question and I was like "oh...well yeah, but, I don't wanna say, it's kinda weird." And then she felt like pressuring me into telling her. And I did.

However, we did have about 5 years of friendship and relationship before I told her. Hope this helped.