Thread: My coworker shat herself at work today

My coworker shat herself at work today

||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    ||
    O

That's my story, can I get active membership now?
    Last edited by Balisong; 10th November 2013 at 08:52 AM.

farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

not yet ,please go on, we are listening...

Que delicia

Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    not yet ,please go on, we are listening...

"I think when my wife of desert I had the hell on earth , but as I float in the seventh heaven ." - unicorn0007, 2013

Elite Member
    Lol. I'm surprised you're not active yet. So let me get this straight, you can come to the forum and become active in less than 2 weeks here by contributing repost's and virtually nothing new but you can't become active even though you've been here since 2011, bought a shitload of clips for people and literally posted packs of those clips to the forum that have never been posted here - gassyerotica logic

Quote Originally Posted by brian525 View Post
    Lol. I'm surprised you're not active yet. So let me get this straight, you can come to the forum and become active in less than 2 weeks here by contributing repost's and virtually nothing new but you can't become active even though you've been here since 2011, bought a shitload of clips for people and literally posted packs of those clips to the forum that have never been posted here - gassyerotica logic
    I'd be happy if I just knew what I was doing improperly/wrong that's preventing it, or what's causing it to take longer for me.

I dunno. Maybe it's to see how patient I am.
    Last edited by Balisong; 13th November 2013 at 09:22 PM.
    "I think when my wife of desert I had the hell on earth , but as I float in the seventh heaven ." - unicorn0007, 2013

Elite Member
    Stop posting packs of clips all in 1 thread. Spread your post's out and start posting clips individually so you can get more credit for each clip. When you post all your good shit in 1 thread people are going to have higher expectations of you including the admins thus making it harder for you to become active

Thanks for the advice. I hope that's not the case, though, because that logic doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. Harder because I do MORE, instead of less? wat

i doubt that's it
    Last edited by Balisong; 14th November 2013 at 06:51 AM.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I hope that's not the case, though, because that logic doesn't make a damn bit of sense to me. Harder because I do MORE, instead of less? wat

i doubt that's it
    what it mostly is is that we are cautious of people who show up one day and suddenly start posting a ton all at once. that's usually a sign of something fishy going on if you know what i mean.

Whew.

Work stinks.
    Bang, bang, skeet, skeet.