clips4sale

View Poll Results: what do you prefer your model to be wearing?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • jeans

87 27.44%
  • non-jeans pants (or shorts)

39 12.30%
  • panties (including thong, g-string, etc...)

98 30.91%
  • no pants and no panties

120 37.85%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Kind Of Farts

Active Member 070609
    Originally posted by bvali
    wet farts, i also like to see a black or mixed girl farting
    Oh yes.

Elite Member

RE: Favorite Kind Of Farts

I love when my girlfriend says, "Hey I got something for you"!!! She will pull her pants down bare ass and lets me place my nose right upto her asshole. I get such a rush feeling her strain out a juicy fart. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

To inhale her perfume of pure ass from her is so damn hot and she really is so sexy!!! 5'2" 110 lbs of her!!!!

Naked and in the face. For the films I love it when it's a woman who hires women to fart for her. couple of brazil films like that.

Wet farts in my face, naked. Sometimes when my girlfriend's asshole is right on my nose, sometimes a few inches away, sometimes I like her to fart in my mouth.

I'm kind of surprised no one said dick farting. I love having anal sex with my girl and having her pass a little gas right on my dick when it's inside her. You feel it rush past your skin, then get a nice smell of it after a few seconds.

yeah, dick farts are something i'm surprised there isn't more clips of.

jeans are absolute favorite of mine, especially when they sound wet, now that gives me a boner, just make me wanna fuck them right up the ass
    i like panties too but they MUST have very wet/shitty farts in them

now i that i think about it, ive had this fetish when i was 13, because of my next door neighboor named victoria would always come over and hang out with me, then when i least expect it, shes says i gotta fart and blows out a big wet one in my face, shes done it about over hundred times before she moved out bc of her parents . done it outside, inside, in the car, at the park, in a hotel, mall etc. Its a damn shame i didnt confess to her that i liked it and that i loved her as well, i hate myself for doing that >
    i wonder if i would ever find a other girl just like her. we had the same personalty, hobbies like video games which i love and one day im gonna be a game designer
    now im 18 and still trying to find a girl that like fart fetish along with video games, its VERY VERY hard to find one...god. i guess ill find a gamer girl and live with that
    but if there is anything im not doing is that im leaving this forum or this fetish behind. FARTS FOREVER!

holy shit, i didnt realize that i've wrote that much, sorry for that, i meant to keep it simple....

Elite Member
    My favorite are jeans because they always sound bassier, louder, and more amazing in my opinion. Plus I like it better if the farter is clothed.

Don't worry, Kasengon, judging by how many people here have had successful experience convincing their girlfriends/wives to fart for them, I'd say you'll be able to tell a girl about it someday. As long as she loves you, feels comfortable around you, and the two of you have been going out for a while, chances are, she won't really mind that much (unless she happens to be closed minded or really stuck up or something, but it's not like many of us here would find ourselves attracted to those kinds of girls in the first place). Just as long as you're sure to tell her about it in a way that doesn't sound creepy (ie: avoid quoting Youtube comments on fart videos), a lot of girls would do it if she loves you enough. You'll never know till you ask; some girls might just surprise you.

To answer the poll, I'd have to go with jeans because, as others have said, they generally make farts louder/sound better (and being into the sound, that's definitely a plus for me). Besides, it's easy for girls to look cute in jeans and they're comfortable for a lot of women. Then again, I've always been into girls that have a sort of tomboyish fashion sense, so I've always found it kind of endearing when girls dress more casually and/or don't go too far out of their way to doll themselves up. Don't get me wrong, I know there's formal events and certain careers where dressing that way would make her seem trashy, but in general, the "girl next door" or look is really adorable to me and it's hard to explain why. Either way, aside from jeans, I just prefer it when girls are clothed in general. Nothing against people into nude farts, but it just feels more natural to me when girls just let 'er rip instead of pulling down their pants and panties beforehand. Of course, there's another qualm I have with nude farts, but it's the same one most people that don't like them have.

I like big & bubbly with jeans like Eve Taboo farts

neroangelus
    I'm partial to seeing ladies in spandex or maybe shiney satin.