clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fart fetish generally

Raven06

My wife views sex like a guy so she is very open minded. We are into role playing and other hot sexual activities. One evening about 5 years ago we were having drinks and I told her I had a fantasy I never shared before. Sparking her curiousity, she insisted on knowing. When I first told her she said she couldn't (as most would). After a few weeks she agreed since I cater to her spanking fetish. Although I mention face farts frequently, I usually get only one or two a week, sometimes none. She says it is poor timing on my part but I know she weeds out the bad ones. She knows I have a major ass fetish so she agrees that farts would be part of it. I don't push my luck. I'm greatful for what I get. I use a pic or her in my avatar. She's 5'2" and 100 lbs with a killer ass. I'm a lucky guy.
    I worship my wife's sexy farting ass .......

neroangelus
    Its ok, I mean I really onlike girl on girl, girl on man isn't worth my time it jsut doesn't fo it ya know. An for the most part I'm just in it for the great booty shots.

I like this fetish. Its all about wanting 2 really love your woman that much :-. I'd like the fetish more if there were women who i'd want 2 fart around me would actually do it. And loud, not the annoying silent ones. It be the ones you don't wanna imagine or hearing farting that does it. Especially men .

I can say I love girls farts, I don't know if I will be happy because it will be hard to explain my girfriend , but for now I'm happy.

when I see comments on the internet about us, they think we are sick,LOL that's not true!

Que delicia

Anyone out in public when viewing female asses just think of them just farting? I get alot of that where I work, maybe handful times one will let one off.. Had a old lady do it yesterday, turn off LOL
    My reups and posts require 7zip: Download
    All passwords to my uploads is: purpledrank

my bologna has a first name. . .

Baned User
    Back before I got to experience the fart fetish in person, I kinda disliked it because there wasn't that many sites that I knew of that I could check out fart material, I really thought that I was the only one with this fetish until I found sites like these, but after I got to experience it first hand. after I got over the fact that my girlfriend is either gonna accept it or not, I figured she would and she did so i'm totally comfortable with it now.

Having a fetish is a good thing as long as it can be satisfied, because it adds one more turn on that you would not have otherwise.

my ex girlfriend used to fart on me all the time . she used to think it's funny . that's when i realize that i love it and it turn's me on. but now i dont know where i'll find another fart girl

RE: fart fetish generally

It's good, at least it's not the only thing you get turned on by. I would like to have an ability to know how much gas each woman can produce so that I know who to be with, lol The problem is I don't know, so I have problems with choosing the right ones. It takes a lot of time until she will show you how "fartfull" she is. Fart fetish is becoming more and more important in my life. Everyone here would like to have a woman that could produce "monster farts", so do I, it's obvious.
    Greetings