clips4sale

Thread: What's your take on zimmerman verdict & protestors doing partial riots?

Question What's your take on zimmerman verdict & protestors doing partial riots?

Well on saturday the verdict I expected happened. Zimmerman was found not guilty. I felt he shoulda got a manslaughter charge at least. But florida has been known to have lots of racial injustice even in the 21st century. I heard of a lot of racial screw jobs there. I don't know 100% of what went down, just some of it. It sucks that another young murder happened. Really sucks that people have chosen to protest & try 2 do riots & steal. I'm very sure Trayvon Martin would NOT want that the angry people doing that. That will cause more stereotypes, sadly though lots of people love living up to the stereotypes
    I'd be concerned if I see someone who might look like a criminal in a hoody also. Zimmerman did ignore the 911's order to let the police handle the situation. People from other states chose to protest. I feel that they all shoulda came to florida & did that. NY, Seattle, Frisco, South Central, Oakland. I wish NY people protested when those cops who murdered Sean Bell in 2006 got off. Of course Oakland & South Central people were doing it just to do what they normally do, cause violence Wish they would protest all the minority on minority violence instead. But that's how people roll in those cities. And all the constant cowardly hit & run driving in so-cal As if the businesses had to do with Trayvon being murdered. I do remember when the L.A. riots happened in 1992, it also happened in Frisco, Germany & Japan.
    Last edited by HOOF HEARTED; 16th July 2013 at 12:33 PM.