clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fart pics I have made, tell me what you think

Fart pics I have made, tell me what you think

I know not a lot of people here are into anime farts, or fart pics, but tell me what you think. If you have any criticism I wont get mad, in fact, Ill appreciate your honesty. I made these some time ago when I still had photoshop and a lot of free time on my hands. I found anime pics that I thought would work out well for a farting pic, then I edited in the gas, and made any other changes I want, such as hair color, ect...

Click the pics to enlarge!

This is my favorite one:

I wanted a pic that looked like a girl was openly farting, not embarrassed about it or anything, or maybe even showing her fart off a little. I like this one because it reminds me a lot of how my girlfriend handles her farts at home.

This was first a pic of wind lifting up a schoolgirl's skirt, I thought it would perfect for a farting pic, so now it looks like her fart was so powerful that it lifted the skirt up, with a horrified looking boy in the background.

This is one of the first fart pics I made. I was still learning about photoshop since I knew nothing about it.

This was a request from a friend who has this fetish. I dont like it too much. It took me a long time to make it though. I made her cheeks red to look embarrassed, and gave her a new mouth to look more surprised that she let one rip.

I dont mean to be disrespectful but i just dont understand why people get turned on by cartoon characters. I mean come on they are not real...they are drawings. Maybe i am missing something...care to explain?

It's hard to explain any sexual attraction.

Maybe it just comes from childhood, like being a kid and having a crush on some cartoon girl, like April from TMNT . In any case, sex stories arnt real, but most people can understand the attraction for them.

Destrega, i guess that different people, different strokes...as for me, anime fart is not really my cup of tea, but to some poeple it's heaven sent...whatever rocks your boat, whatever your desire is, just goo for it, i say...

Baned User
    i'm with fartlover on this one. personally, i liked the pics and good job.

I enjoy these types of pictures. Great artwork and would love to see more if you have them

Originally posted by SionDS
    It's hard to explain any sexual attraction.

Maybe it just comes from childhood, like being a kid and having a crush on some cartoon girl, like April from TMNT . In any case, sex stories arnt real, but most people can understand the attraction for them.
    Yep, I agree on that. The anime women that are drawn have looks, bodies & different hair color that are wanted in a woman. Like Miko Mido from La Blue Girl. Shampoo from Ranma. :-Something different. The girls I liked as a kid were Penny from Inspector Gadget. April from TMNT. Daphne from Scooby Doo. Daffy Taffy from CAPTAIN CAAAAAVEEMAAAAAAANHHANNHANN! Oh yeah, great pics.

Daphne from Scooby Doo! Yeah, that just turned me on! Even Velma on the toilet seat, releasing those gas with loud sounds is something that i look forward too...yummy yum yum!!!

Originally posted by fartlover2006
    Daphne from Scooby Doo! Yeah, that just turned me on! Even Velma on the toilet seat, releasing those gas with loud sounds is something that i look forward too...yummy yum yum!!!
    Velma on the real people Scooby Doo movie maybe, but the cartoon Velma...UN UH! I'd rather have the cartoon Daphne doing that.

I apologize. I thought about this for a while and then i remembered something...when i was younger i liked watching the sailor moon anime show.I recall having dreams about the females on that show farting in their short skirts! I guess i grew out of it over the years and forgot all about it.