clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now and before four years.

Now and before four years.

Where were you before 4 years?

I remember there was only few yahoo fart groups and 1 Coprologists farts forum.

There was 90% less fart clips then today!

And then Lizzy opened her board we shared there until she forbidden sharing copyrighted clips.

Then shit started, I opened the yahoo group, soon the forum.

I can't imagine we are all now here!

You can see that Lizzy was wrong when she said there will be no fart girls and fart clips.

Que delicia

Well i only turned up on the fart internet scene bout 2, 3 years ago.
    Before that it was just me, my right hand and alot of imagination. Hmmmmm J lo and shakira what a combination.

Oh yeah and cheers for the forum , great place!!! appreciate it.

i was a member in the old gassyerotica on yahoo then followed, cause this was the best group and still is by far

This is the only place on the net for guys like us. We're nice guys, normal guys, we just like the smell of a woman's arse!!! Is that so bad?? I used to be ashamed about my secret but since I discovered this place...I'm proud of my fetish and I'm equally proud to be a member of this group!!!! Thank you Gassy and all of you for making this group such a great place.

I was a member of a tight jeans fetish forum.On that forum i would watch clips of girls walking around in tight jeans or facesitting guys while wearing them and i could only imagine them farting.One day someone posted that old chloes creation clip where the woman was farting in her tight jeans and the other sniffed them.Most people laughed at it or thought it was weird.I didnt realize that the clip was fake because i hadn't seen many fart clips at the time. I liked the clip when i first saw it but most of the people on that forum were not into farting only tight jeans. I argued with them that they should keep the clip on the forum but eventually they deleted it. That was before i knew other people had the fetish too.Things have changed.Back then i was desperate, i would have gotten turned on by anything that involved girls wearing tight jeans even pictures but now it doesnt affect me much if it doesnt have farting in it. I think i found this forum searching google for girls farting or something like that because i knew there had to be some clips out there somewhere.It was like finding an oasis.lol

Active Member 070609
    I believe I was on farts.com before I went to Lizzy's then here. Before that I was just downloading off of kazaa or w/e it was called. Didn't get much back then though. Just that fart comercial when they are about to go on a date and the Renee one that is 15 seconds long. The title back then was teen fart girl or something like that. Those days were so lame.

Baned User
    I was a member of a whole bunch of yahoo groups back in the day, I've been around the scence for some time now, the old yahoo groups were pretty good, this is by far the best hands down

yes, and the many of groups are still live, but with lot of spams.

I'm trying to find and archive all fart groups, then I will put them at the forum index.

In the meantime, what happened with Funpeggy?!
    Do you remember that unknown blonde Laura who farted loudly every time?! From which site was her?

LOL! I downloaded her vids at the dialup connection!
    8MB was fuckin big download before 5 years!

Que delicia

Yes. It's really amazing when you think about the difference between now and then. I was desperately searching the web for even a hint of female gas-related material, and now, there are constantly new clips! I look forward to how this fetish will grow within the next four years.

saw the first facefarting thing from smother.com and anaconda videos.
    i was amazed ,was not into fart things but into humiliation
    the idea of a lady sitting on a male's face and farting... well..i never even have think of that or consider that..made me cum instantly, saying "...wow" lol
    then i started to search things about that on the net
    and then came coprologist forum, and mfx store and wee know the following

now the fart scene is very full.
    I think there's something important , it's that fetish became clearly separated of scat things.
    i mean i have nothing against scat (respect for every fetishes , since they're legal of course) but i 'm not into that at all,it disgusts me.I tend to consider the facefart thing more like domination , like foot worship and humiliation.

anyway, you're a #1 actor of the development of the fart fetish in the web , gassy :
    i , and we i guess, all thank you and respect for that

jean