clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my girlfriend

my girlfriend

I never say to my girlfriend that I love farts because If I say it may broke my relation... when I fuck with my girlfriend I can't eyaculate.... only two times!! I have a problem! HAHAHA

something tells me you have more than one problem

lol that was hilarious ty

Try and drop a hint, hmm, I dunno. Maybe try farting around her to test the water, if she isn't too disgusted by it perhaps she might not be too shocked if you tell her about your fetish. Of course, if anything goes wrong or there's a massive brawl and you break up with her, don't blame me for it .

Oh, and about your little sex drive problem, mine isn't that great either, it's one of the things which holds me back from getting a girl, I'm worried about not performing.

farting around her definitely helps... that's how I got my ex to fart around me. We weren't together long enough for me to work up the courage to tell her about my fetish so we never did any of that...but once the ice was broken she would fart around me all the time and I loved it. Once after giving her a massage I was laying on top of her back and she said "I'm gonna fart" - as if to warn me and expecting me to get off but of course I didn't and she did it - i felt it right on my cock and got unbelieveably hard...that's the closest I've ever come to actually living out my fantasy. Later that night I told her that i had felt it and it felt quite nice...she just kind of laughed. Man I wish i would have just flat out asked her to fart in my face cos she used to sit on my face all the time while she was jacking me off...but definitely try to get her to fart around you first and see how that goes.

if there is anyone on earth who should be aware of a fetish it should be the signifigant other. simple as that.

Elite Member
    raven, I tihnk its hilarious your avatar is The End and your also a senior member LOL.

I'm only 22, seriously!!

Elite Member
    Originally posted by Raven06
    I'm only 22, seriously!!
    uh huh, Mr "Father of Modern sniping". japanese metal gear solid 3 was amazing tho.

Hey!

I'm 21 and my girlfriend is 22. I told her about my fetish and she wasn't shocked but she said she is not able to do it every time. She promised me she would do it if she can. Maybe a bean-dinner helps...

Well, I can tell her everything and she doesn't look at me that I'm kinda alien.