clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who owns this websites?

Active Member 070609
    I remember I used to go to that second link a lot like 3-5 years ago

Originally posted by dedge
    Originally posted by Karl1
    The fartgallery(2nd link),was my free first fart experience on the web
    same here..I curse that site for showing me that yes, other people do like farts.

Honesty..I'd rather live with that inner shame of thinking I was alone, vs indulging myself in this sick twisted fetish............................anyone else hate themselves for this?
    I don't hate myself for having this fetish, I love it.
    I have been pretty succesful with it myself, and experienced lots of great farts, sure that may have not been a good thing if I did not have this fetish, but with this fetish, and experience female farts that has extended my sex life in major ways.

I do hate a lot of people who I share this fetish with, i.e. the retards at youtube who give us all a bad name by their creepy comments they leave behind.

Copro was, too, my introduction to this fetish. I remember when it was just a guest book then it became a forum.

same here..I curse that site for showing me that yes, other people do like farts.

Honesty..I'd rather live with that inner shame of thinking I was alone, vs indulging myself in this sick twisted fetish............................anyone else hate themselves for this?
    Nah, I hate myself for other things but the trick here is 2 not be obsessed with it. Don't think of women farting 24/7/365/366

Elite Member

i dont even know where to start with this... sigh first off, why would ANYONE want to live feeling ashamed of themselves (unless your into that humiliation shit)? sick twisted fetish? sure farting isnt mainstream but let me remind you there are waaayyy more fucked up shit than a girl farting like fucking animals, raping dead people, and having sex with little kids. comparing any of those to a fart fetish is rediculous. anyone hating themselves for having a fart fetish are idiots that need to except themselves for who they are.your not going to change haha. go fondle some dead broads tits, then i give permission for you to hate yourself haha

Elite Member

http://fantasia.startje.com/

I am the owner. I almost forgot about it. As you can see not mutch activity! Suggestions always welcome.. Boss?

RE: http://fantasia.startje.com/

Originally posted by purgo
    I am the owner. I almost forgot about it. As you can see not mutch activity! Suggestions always welcome.. Boss?
    Please check your PM.

Que delicia

Somehow at first i couldn't believe myself that i got this fetish. But it's something that keeps me happy, and enjoy this life tremendously. I could safely say that it's one of the best thing that ever happened to my life. Few people whom i know in real life, know about this fetish of mine, and they all were very much surprised, but somehow they respected it as what i do is what my pleasure permits me, as long as i ddo not disturb/harrass anybody. True, the thing is, not to think of women farting 24/7, 365/366 though.