clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Youtube comments make me laugh

Youtube comments make me laugh

Anybody else here laugh at most of the youtube comments on any girl farting video? You can always tell who the smart fart fetishists are-

'haha, that was funny! You should make more! Good job!'
    'XD that was great, gonna make any more?'

ahh....makes me laugh...sorry for the pointless topic.

yes, and also you can see guys who are not fart fetishers.

Que delicia

Nah

Nah, 'ew gross!' is just their cover....I've seen users who have posted 'thats nasty' on about 3-4 fart vids...they'd have to be searching for 'girls farting'...just saying >.>

Maybe they're just weird.

Youtube! Quick before deletetion

Some girl trisha farted and shitted on youtube, and guy you can see in dead youtube video link recorded himself it was funny as hell and said,

"this message is for youtube workers! WTF is this ha? You can't show any tits or ass but WHOO wtf is this ? Girls crapping! ohhmy god ohh my god"

Que delicia

I talked with 2 or 3 girls about,and all know that it's more than a laugh moment.One talked with me she's attract with this fetish.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

its better than people saying stuff like "I wacked off 5 times to this video" or "I want to cum on your farting ass"...because thats what scares these girls away.

Elite Member
    What psuedo said pretty much sums up how i feel.

Elite Member
    Originally posted by pseudo
    its better than people saying stuff like "I wacked off 5 times to this video" or "I want to cum on your farting ass"...because thats what scares these girls away.
    I agree, these idiots scare them away, ruins our fun!

Originally posted by Thorn2007
    Thorn do you think some of your "innocent" comments could do the same?

comments like "'haha, that was funny! You should make more! Good job!'
    as the original poster had as examples, does that also scare them away?

there must be some girls, post a fart clip for a laugh, then read the above. then do they think, "why is this guy so keen that he posts to us telling us to do more fart clips, i mean farts are funny but he must have some weird fetish to beg us to do more farts?"

sometimes i think those that post, "do more fart clips coz they are funny" , well do those comments have FETISH written all over them.?

i am not sure either way but i think if u must comment on these clips a short "classic, lol!" or the like will do.

any other thoughts on this? its just that some old fart clips saved on you tube, they got bombarded by simple, "do more fart clips coz they are funny" comments, now many are removed by the user.

i wonder why..

Baned User
    Originally posted by martin_f66
    Originally posted by Thorn2007
    Thorn do you think some of your "innocent" comments could do the same?

comments like "'haha, that was funny! You should make more! Good job!'
    as the original poster had as examples, does that also scare them away?

there must be some girls, post a fart clip for a laugh, then read the above. then do they think, "why is this guy so keen that he posts to us telling us to do more fart clips, i mean farts are funny but he must have some weird fetish to beg us to do more farts?"

sometimes i think those that post, "do more fart clips coz they are funny" , well do those comments have FETISH written all over them.?

i am not sure either way but i think if u must comment on these clips a short "classic, lol!" or the like will do.

any other thoughts on this? its just that some old fart clips saved on you tube, they got bombarded by simple, "do more fart clips coz they are funny" comments, now many are removed by the user.

i wonder why..
    i've been thinking the same thing, but i think that there should be NO RESPONSES AT ALL... if you want to respond, do it to somebody that is doing it to try to get you off, you know what i mean; somebody like lmt or peteuse or spanishqueen... otherwise respond to a user that's been inactive for a couple of months. either way, they post it more for themselves and their group, not for some pervert in alaska to beat his frozen meat to. so a response at all is pretty much saying "OH YEAH BABY, GIVE ME SOME MORE"