clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rare Farter

Baned User
    Originally posted by ps3_enet
    Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    you said what you said as though gassy was a moron, so i simply defended him offensively. and who said i was on your dick, i simply asked for an explanation. no need to be offensive about that.
    aww well I must of hurt his feelings then, and you being the bigger man to defend him, Im sorry. Get a life.
    i didn't say i was a bigger man than him, just a bigger man than you. and instead of explaining anything, you just said "get a life"? what in god's name is the point you are trying to get across? please, enlighten me.

as for ana, i wish she had a facefart domination clip out there, lol. that would be the ultimate clip.

I remember seeing a thumbnail on the JA website with her, or that other girl who farts at least as much, lying on a couch and holding a lighter to her butt. I've never seen the clip, but if the farts catch fire I'd say it's conclusive proof that they are natural as simple air isn't highly flammable like methane.

Originally posted by Connect
    I remember seeing a thumbnail on the JA website with her, or that other girl who farts at least as much, lying on a couch and holding a lighter to her butt. I've never seen the clip, but if the farts catch fire I'd say it's conclusive proof that they are natural as simple air isn't highly flammable like methane.
    Agreed. If someone could produce a clip of Ana lighting her farts then I'd be convinced. But the fact that I've never seen a single fart lighting clip out of all the Ana clips I've seen leads me to believe that its just air.

Baned User
    there is an anabelle clip on this forum (i'm too lazy to search for it right now) that has a very short fart lighting sequence in it, long story short, it was like watching heaven get lit on fire. (not too big of a flash, but a flash nonetheless.)

Here it is.

http://rapidshare.com/files/58824508...arts1.wmv.html

Sadly nothing impressive. But Ana honestly packs more gas in a single fart than Anabel does in this entire clip. I'm sure that if she were to light up there would be a goddamn explosion! (which might explain why she's never made any clips doing it, people have hurt themselves on much smaller farts...)

Elite Member
    Even if they are pumped it still is crazy how big they are. I don't watch shit videos but if her farts are sooo loud i can't imagin what the shit looks like.. She is just talented.....

Elite Member
    Light ana's fart and the whole place goes up.....