clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A haunted house fart scene

Cool A haunted house fart scene

I tried searching for just the fart scenes but there wasn't any except for the trailer. I seen the haunted house movie 2day & its a must see. There are a couple of disturbing & retarded scenes in the movie but a lotta funny stuff in the movie. My face hurted some from all that laughing. Its best to be there with a lotta people there cause others in the theatre were laughing their heads off Lotsa laughing from the fart scene. There's more than 2 farts from the woman in the fart scene. Farts does equal ratings & funny. So far it will take a lot for any movie to be funnier than a haunted house this year

I've seen the commercial alot. The movie looks funny as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

Elite Member
    [Sigh] some people...

Most Farted is quite amusing

Quote Originally Posted by anenigma322 View Post
    [Sigh] some people...
    ​What seems 2 be the problem with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    Let's Start with the one main item, it's faked. Don't we have a section for fake farts or sites that have fake and dubbed farts? Secondly, it's dubbed with the same fart sound byte that's roughly 15 years old if not older from way back in the AOL days. Thirdly, it's not an original idea that hasn't already been burned out over the years. While I do appreciate this posting for the sheer fact that you shared a "Fart" scene with the Forum, this is a fetish fueled forum where we come to find clips that stimulate us not mock us. I may not speak for everyone in here, but IMO the mentality behind this clip is that of a 10 year old and just isn't funny or stimulating.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I hate all the Wayans Brothers movies just because they aren't funny, yet they continually try to be... and it shows. Either way, I would say we need more legitimate REAL fart clips posted rather than badly faked ones that just take up Forum space. Again, I may not speak for the masses, but I'm sure some will agree and even add to the reasons why this thread is lame.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    It's a problem with your taste in film. Why don't you spend your money on a good movie for once. Scatological humor in spoof films is so low-brow and childish. Farts don't make a movie funny! Fart jokes aren't funny! Are you a second-grader? It's people like you that enjoy Transformers and Adam Sandler films that make me ashamed to be American. Some great films are in theaters right now! Les Miserables, Django Unchained, Zero Dark Thirty; but no, "fart joke funny!" You mongoloid.

So you're one who likes the oddball comedies, aka Quentin Tarantino fan? Don't hate on everyone's taste in movies okay? Adam sandler is a respectable guy, given some of his movies are cheap humor but enjoyable. Transformers is love it or hate it and its that way with every movie based off a toy, anime, book etc.
    Les misrables is another audience entirely however many moviegoers can enjoy it just the same.
    Can we not start an argument over movie taste in a fart forum

Quote Originally Posted by anenigma322 View Post
    It's a problem with your taste in film. Why don't you spend your money on a good movie for once. Scatological humor in spoof films is so low-brow and childish. Farts don't make a movie funny! Fart jokes aren't funny! Are you a second-grader? It's people like you that enjoy Transformers and Adam Sandler films that make me ashamed to be American. Some great films are in theaters right now! Les Miserables, Django Unchained, Zero Dark Thirty; but no, "fart joke funny!" You mongoloid.
    I saw Django. I liked it, even though it was too long. There are retarded movies out there that I can't believe that anyone would watch. I didn't wanna watch the haunted house movie because of that scene. I didn't like Transformers that much. Even if bumblebee wasn't hideous looking. More movies i'd be watching but they're expensive so I have to make the matinee times to see them. I don't watch certain movies cause everybody else watches them.