clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm tired!

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by shittyfarts View Post
    Anyway I'm back and don't expect me to post another great fart fantasy thread or old joy angeles greats or kelsey Obsession clips whish were all immediately hidden. Now I just come here, along with several other sites, to just see if i can pick something up.
    Then I say we just end this complaint thread, much like the others ones. They go no where and are directed at the wrong people, and placed in the wrong places.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasebeapoop View Post
    this "hidden" thingy is kinda right kinda wrong,i will NEVER blame netade2 for complaining about this hidden thingy trust me it anoy's me more than you can imagine...but on the other hand i cant blame on the admin to do that because as far as i know,i only knew 1 guy who got this "gold" membership i mean come on? do you think internet is a "free" place? internet is the place where you can find ANYTHING with cost variation.do you think paying for bandwith,vbuletin,servers stuff and some errors stuff cost just a dollar? and if you say ads will cover anything you are dead wrong....i mean i myself IF I HAVE a credit card or VCC on paypal i MIGHT upgrade my membership to gold because ive been in this place for quite a while,even post a couple stuff here.and i know for sure what this place can do and etc...so for know im just gonna sit here and not gonna say anything anymore and let you guys decide but if i have to to gave my opinion about this ,i will say no way in hell im agree with this locked stuff but i wont blame admin to do that,its just my personal opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by shittyfarts View Post
    I did post a couple of the same requests in different threads early on when I first joined like a year back and got some infractions about spamming which was not intentional and I stopped. I honestly don't know why I was removed later on cause i just stopped using the site and came back months later and the account wouldn't work. Anyway I'm back and don't expect me to post another great fart fantasy thread or old joy angeles greats or kelsey Obsession clips whish were all immediately hidden. Now I just come here, along with several other sites, to just see if i can pick something up.

I will say that this site does a good job of promoting fart models paid content. Just not a good place to share for free anymore I guess.
    look, you are both entitled to your opinons and as long as you are like this then it's fine. you understand that if aren't going to be active on the forums then you will probably be left to pick up what you can and occasionally get more and since that's the time you're willing to spend then that's what you get and since you clearly aren't expecting more then that's fine. if i didn't have as much time, i mmyselff probably wouldn't have become an admin and just leached a bit and ended up doing not much here and would have been fine with it since i wouldn't have given much to the forums.

it's the people who come on here and have 5 posts yet complain about everything that drive me nuts. people threaten to leave and not post their large collection unless they get to see a bunch of free clips when they have been here a few years and have 20 or so posts (usually all of them requests or reup posts). like, you are clearly not active on the forums so why should we care that you are going to leave? it just starts drama. then we get a bunch of people who don't do shit grouping together like they're some kind of oppressed group starting to rise up against the fascist dictators of the forums expecting to get a bunch of people on their side when the reality is that the only people who would join them are the other people who just leach and have noticed that the free stuff for people who give nothing back is starting to dry up.

also, for the record, i have broken the rules about pming hidden content to non-active members but those cases were because i felt that they deserved it and they weren't running around being dicks about the content. it was usually somebody who did what they could and just haven't been made active yet.

I post what ever new ive got when ever i get it coz its nice 2 SHARE, but for what good it will do me on here god only knows and im an atheist !

oh, YOU guys are fuckin tired? try getting woken up at 7 - 8 EVERY god damned morning without a chance to blink or stretch.

now THAT is fucking tired....

fuck this bullshit forum. just become a paid membership site already. i'd rather that then be teased with all this hidden bullshit

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLogan View Post
    oh, YOU guys are fuckin tired? try getting woken up at 7 - 8 EVERY god damned morning without a chance to blink or stretch.

now THAT is fucking tired....
    plus one... boosh.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by IHeartGirlFarts View Post
    fuck this bullshit forum. just become a paid membership site already. i'd rather that then be teased with all this hidden bullshit
    There is always the options of deleting the bookmark, not typing in www.gassyerotica.net, and clearing your cookies/ cache. That or become an active member by... being active? That or keep complaining and go no where. Either one works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    There is always the options of deleting the bookmark, not typing in www.gassyerotica.net, and clearing your cookies/ cache. That or become an active member by... being active? That or keep complaining and go no where. Either one works for me.
    +1!

I think the issue is that unpaid members have absolutely no reason to post anything anymore now that everything is hidden and moved for only paying members. Sure we could pay but I personally would rather give my money to the actual sites and models if I was gonna pay, which I have. All we're saying is that this recent trend of IMMEDIATELY hiding posts is discouraging posting and actually undermining this forum not just ppl you see as complainers.

It does not make me want to pay, it just makes me not post anymore, that's the issue and is worth bringing up