clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm tired!

I'm tired!

Gentlemen just tell me one thing:
    Therefore, most links are blocked here or hidden! Most of the time.
    While we can find all the links elsewhere!
    What is the interest to hide links here?
    Just to make fun of people and make money!
    This site is more and more lame everydays and I'll not post anything and not share anything here.
    The purpose of forums is to share freely and not make money!
    Everything is rotten with money these days, we live in a society of shit...
    I do not want to share vidéos and picts in these conditions.
    I do not understand the process here!
    I am a member here for a long time and I've seen things deteriorate.
    Moderators or administrators, you can delete my account if you want, I do not care!
    Last edited by netade2; 12th December 2012 at 04:03 AM.

Yeah I stopped posting too for same reason, just gets hidden. Now I'm back with a different username and just leech, if I can even get anything before it's hidden. I get most of my stuff from other sites now as this one is falling apart.

Thanks shittyfarts...

I thought I was the only one who thought this. Like seriously EVERYTHING is hidden unless u get it early enough. Like I said before y not just make this fuckin site a paid membership site. Actually I'd rather them do that b/c I'll tell ya I am so fucking sick of being teased.

Quote Originally Posted by shittyfarts View Post
    Yeah I stopped posting too for same reason, just gets hidden. Now I'm back with a different username and just leech, if I can even get anything before it's hidden. I get most of my stuff from other sites now as this one is falling apart.
    Exactly how I feel +100 brotha

happy to not be the only one to react guys!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by shittyfarts View Post
    yeah, because you were banned for spamming on your other account, were you not?

this "hidden" thingy is kinda right kinda wrong,i will NEVER blame netade2 for complaining about this hidden thingy trust me it anoy's me more than you can imagine...but on the other hand i cant blame on the admin to do that because as far as i know,i only knew 1 guy who got this "gold" membership i mean come on? do you think internet is a "free" place? internet is the place where you can find ANYTHING with cost variation.do you think paying for bandwith,vbuletin,servers stuff and some errors stuff cost just a dollar? and if you say ads will cover anything you are dead wrong....i mean i myself IF I HAVE a credit card or VCC on paypal i MIGHT upgrade my membership to gold because ive been in this place for quite a while,even post a couple stuff here.and i know for sure what this place can do and etc...so for know im just gonna sit here and not gonna say anything anymore and let you guys decide but if i have to to gave my opinion about this ,i will say no way in hell im agree with this locked stuff but i wont blame admin to do that,its just my personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    yeah, because you were banned for spamming on your other account, were you not?
    I did post a couple of the same requests in different threads early on when I first joined like a year back and got some infractions about spamming which was not intentional and I stopped. I honestly don't know why I was removed later on cause i just stopped using the site and came back months later and the account wouldn't work. Anyway I'm back and don't expect me to post another great fart fantasy thread or old joy angeles greats or kelsey Obsession clips whish were all immediately hidden. Now I just come here, along with several other sites, to just see if i can pick something up.

I will say that this site does a good job of promoting fart models paid content. Just not a good place to share for free anymore I guess.