clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

britishgas
    i got it also, so far i hate the menu interface, trying to create a class is too complex... plus ive already encountered people glitching.
    time will tell though.

Baned User
    this game series is like shampoo: lather, rinse, repeat

iv played all cod's but i gotta say it , bo2 is the best out of the bunch. i have a great pc so i know it plays and looks better. and has way more features.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    this game series is like shampoo: lather, rinse, repeat
    I bought Black OP the first one for that exact reason. The only thing that changes are the weapons, and at that, they are minior upgrades. Unless you are going from CoD2 to Modern warfare. I am not really a big fan of these sequel genres. It's just tiny new shiny weapons, and a few new maps.

strange i havn't found a ak47 in blops ii

Damn, my copy just came today and I'm still mad because I pre-ordered 3 weeks ago.... Great game non the less...

Black ops and modern warfare have their own different storylines and are made by different companies. But some people see call of duty and think "oh it's the same bs we've gotten for the past ten years etc" but no they are fundamentally different and are enjoyable to different people. I like black ops' style more but that's just me.

Baned User
    1, halos
    2, black pops/martin worfair/walk the line/fark-rye
    3, tribes/planetside
    4, mnc/tf2

these groups are in no particular order. 1 and 2 have more in common than people want to admit as do 3 and 4. 1 and 3 are incredibly similar thematically but don't even remotely come with the same experience playing while 2 and 4 share quite a bit of thematic elements but nothing of the same playing experience.

2 of those lists are ass and will be defended into eternity and 2 of those lists will be called ass in spite of how good they are. it should be obvious by the lists themselves which i prefer.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    1, halos
    2, black pops/martin worfair/walk the line/fark-rye
    3, tribes/planetside
    4, mnc/tf2

these groups are in no particular order. 1 and 2 have more in common than people want to admit as do 3 and 4. 1 and 3 are incredibly similar thematically but don't even remotely come with the same experience playing while 2 and 4 share quite a bit of thematic elements but nothing of the same playing experience.

2 of those lists are ass and will be defended into eternity and 2 of those lists will be called ass in spite of how good they are. it should be obvious by the lists themselves which i prefer.
    If I had to add to the list.

5.) smnc/s4league
    6.) CS: (any of them)/ Combat Arms
    7.) Half life/ CS (any of them) because of valve though.

They all seem like copies of each other, different skill levels, but they are extremely similar. Of that list, I would have to say Tribes has the largest skill curve of the entire list. You have to learn so many things just to get a single kill. Sadly, that is one of the reason so many people just toss it away after playing it for 5 minutes. Too difficult to learn at first.
    Down side to shooters, all you can really do it give it a new coat of wax and paint and see who takes it off the lot. They all have the same types of game types. Capture the Flag, Defend the point, Death match, Team death match, Destroy the point, etc etc... Just new weapons, skins, and sounds. So I just go with the one that is difficult to learn, but easy and or fun after you get the basics down.