clips4sale
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How bout this....Who is your favorite farting girl ever!!!???

I would say Ally, Ana and Brittany in that order. Mistress Taylor and Sienna as well.

I've always been attracted to big firm bubble butts doing loud, bassy, squealing farts... My favorite girl in this category is Mary from Rottenonionz and Gassygirls.
    Like Ally, she is also a kindergarten teacher with a great personality, sense of humor and doesn't show her face... And best of all, on some of her clips this girl can FART with the best of them! I haven't seem anything new from her lately. Hopefully we'll see more from her soon.

Chris from mfx all the way

Active Member 070609
    Eva Mendes

Elite Member

fave farter

hey folks... this is the first time i'm really posting anything besides the lil' comments i did make. now...as far as favorite chicks that fart...it's kinda hard to answer because i've been a girlfart admirer for years... my first facefart came from my child's mother. she got one of those compact but soft asses, and when you open up dem cheeks to peek at dat farthole she a nice color brown asshole surrounded by a beautiful caramel cheeks. if ya'll don't know by now...she's a black chick. anyways. she'll always be number one... but as far as chicks i can't get would be a hard asses question to answer cuz there so many to choose from now. my favorite farters i'm into now is most definitely. LONDON from fartfantasy.com. now that's a bad bitch. i like when a chick can fart in ur face and talk shit...very sexy. another ones from the same site would go to JUSTICE JADE, TANYA. other fartgirls I'll mention that are near and dear to me are not in particular order: LATIFA, FLAVIA, RENEE, ROSANGELA, CHRIS, some others really too many mention anymore... thanks 4 listening

Elite Member
    peggy, delilah,olivia saint and sinnamon