clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me make myself clear...

Cool Let me make myself clear...

Now since i can't seem to get along with a lot of people lately. Here is why because people constantly ask me repeatedly to send them links or can you unhide the links. Now people wanna get mad and start talking big donkey sized shits and throw rotten tomatoes at me for singing a terrible song or something. I mean people i will be honest this job has changed me from being a norm to being a dictator to hiding links. Like i said before i'm just doing my job and we still do have snitches and douche bags free roaming like wi-fi hot-spots on this forum. Let's just keep the peace and not cook up the beef. Later guys.

If it makes any difference, I understand fully.

Topic creator post: no comment.
    MasterBlaster post: ew

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    Now since i can't seem to get along with a lot of people lately. Here is why because people constantly ask me repeatedly to send them links or can you unhide the links. Now people wanna get mad and start talking big donkey sized shits and throw rotten tomatoes at me for singing a terrible song or something. I mean people i will be honest this job has changed me from being a norm to being a dictator to hiding links. Like i said before i'm just doing my job and we still do have snitches and douche bags free roaming like wi-fi hot-spots on this forum. Let's just keep the peace and not cook up the beef. Later guys.
    That's interesting, I did not get the same answer to that question. Heck, I did not even remotely get an answer close to yours. For reason I do not feel like going into, that last part is very far off base.

Moving on; by hiding every link that touches the Main section of the forum, you turn the forum from a free public meeting area, to a capitalistic huddle. The only people who make progress are people who spend money, people without the prior get nothing.

I do not want to sow what I can not reap, so I will leave this comment brief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    That's interesting, I did not get the same answer to that question. Heck, I did not even remotely get an answer close to yours. For reason I do not feel like going into, that last part is very far off base.

Moving on; by hiding every link that touches the Main section of the forum, you turn the forum from a free public meeting area, to a capitalistic huddle. The only people who make progress are people who spend money, people without the prior get nothing.

I do not want to sow what I can not reap, so I will leave this comment brief.
    I tell you what I won't be hiding any more links for a whole week. Since everybody needs the link right? Well jaydee can hide them I'll lay low for a while and let the snitches take the links so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy20 View Post
    Topic creator post: no comment.
    MasterBlaster post: ew
    Huuurrrmmmm... Yeah.

lol to big donkey sized shits and rotten tomatoes. <3

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/56591

www.simplysweetsara.com

Active Member 03042017
    I tell you what I won't be hiding any more links for a whole week. Since everybody needs the link right? Well jaydee can hide them I'll lay low for a while and let the snitches take the links so whatever.
    Because that is an appropriate way to address this situation.
    There is a difference between hiding links that will go down fast, and hiding every single link. You are hiding every single link in every single thread you visit, you even do it in the volcano section (for whatever reason).

If you can not see where this is problematic then maybe you should take a week off. Now, if you are hiding links as a tease, that is a different story.

Smile

Your cool with meh bro you have helped me out alot on this fourm so i really can't get mad at u
    I LOVE EBONY FARTS !!!!!

You did your job well, there is no need to change the rules.

I even unhide some of hidden clips I think they don't need to be hidden,

BTW let me know who are the regular users requesting hidden content to be sent by pms, I can ban them they are nothing but just a free lurkers.

Que delicia