clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will MEGAUPLOAD RETURN or NOT???

Unhappy Will MEGAUPLOAD RETURN or NOT???

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...-day-in-court/ Just read this and post your thoughts! Thanks.

We don't know because we aren't the owner of megaupload. But it's not our choice anyways. This is what Megas owner said about his plans to bring it back http://torrentfreak.com/new-megauplo...-world-120828/
    but its up to the courts I guess. They'll probably decide to look through it all, delete copyrighted stuff and then be on their merry ways.
    Who knows how government works these days?lol

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    We don't know because we aren't the owner of megaupload. But it's not our choice anyways. This is what Megas owner said about his plans to bring it back http://torrentfreak.com/new-megauplo...-world-120828/but its up to the courts I guess. They'll probably decide to look through it all, delete copyrighted stuff and then be on their merry ways. Who knows how government works these days?lol
    Well I know the government is crooked scum!

They kinda have to be. If they revealed every secret today undercover guys would be killed. But I agree some things they do are unethical. They probably give Obama so much heat because he's black. They never give any other democrats this much bullshit.

They kinda have to be. If they revealed every secret today undercover guys would be killed. But I agree some things they do are unethical. They probably give Obama so much heat because he's black. They never give any other democrats this much bullshit.
    Those damn ET'S! LMFAO...

Baned User
    honestly, bush sent america down the shitter and america knew better than to let a white guy hold the wheel to the sinking titanic. also, thanks greg proops for that analogy that i have butchered.

Active Member 03042017
    Bill Clinton
    Andrew Johnson
    John F. Kennedy (Thats a given)
    Lydon B. Johnson
    They all got shit for doing poor jobs or not doing what was expected of them. Or just down right disliked.

Obama is getting shit, not because he is black, but because he promised a lot of things without knowing how much work it takes just to get a single piece of legislation passed. He did accomplish things, and made strides, but regardless of that, he was handed a plate full of trash and expected to eat it all and produce gold. Rather large sum to ask from one man who only controls 1/4th of the nation.

As for the megaupload thing, what does some court hearings have to do with the progress of megaupload? Do you think you can create an uploading service in a matter of a week? It takes weeks, scratch that, months to set up multiple servers. And we are talking about for just one place. The man hours, the programming, the lay out, the security, the hard ware, the funds transferring, the account set ups, the payment plans. These are not things they can be done in a matter of a month. I would not be surprised if megaupload is not out until some time next year. You have to appreciate well put together services. They are NOT easy to run or set up. There is so much thought put into every single professional service that it would blow your mind. He wants it to be the best thing to hit the internet, greater then face book. This is not going to be an easy task.
    Last edited by Mudofale; 17th October 2012 at 02:42 AM.

Yes but Obama's getting the most flak this time around. Clinton and others are often regarded as times when the country was actually doing well. But today I saw a billboard advertising the gas price when Obama came into office and the gas price now. I was like what the fuck? The president doesn't decide gas prices, Saudi Arabia and the other places we get our oil do.

Active Member 03042017
    Yes but Obama's getting the most flak this time around. Clinton and others are often regarded as times when the country was actually doing well. But today I saw a billboard advertising the gas price when Obama came into office and the gas price now. I was like what the fuck? The president doesn't decide gas prices, Saudi Arabia and the other places we get our oil do.
    Clinton got shit for what he did while in office, he was credited with the longest lasting surplus since.... I forget when. Prior World War I? I was not a big history buff so excuse my ignorance.

Gas prices are relative to the amount of effort it takes to obtain it, the gov't can technically lend a hand in getting more oil by giving them tax cuts which would reduce the price (possibly). But regardless that is a completely different topic.

Johnson got his ass chewed out for trying to help people of ethnicity. JFK got shot just for being JFK, not really sure on the details (again, excuse my ignorance). People hated Lyndon for supporting the Vietnam war.

We can nit pick who did what right and who did what wrong, but Barack is no exception to scrutiny when it comes to being a democrat.

All honesty does everyone just have selective amnesia or something? Did we all forget about Bush? He was president for 8 years and began the massive down fall of this nation. Did anyone forget his campaign in 2004 when he used gov't money to support it? I mean, people are so stupid when it comes to politic's they do not even deserve to vote.

I tell people who preach about how bad Obama is that their vote doesn't matter anyways lol. The whole thing where your vote DOES matter is bullshit. Yes, If everyone felt this and didn't vote it would change something. But seriously as a singularity, your vote really doesn't matter. Whatever everyone else voted for matters. But the reason anyone gets elected is the fact that people ignore their meaningless vote and vote anyways. Ignorance works sometimes.

but seriously when's the last time the presidential election came down to ONE vote? And the president is elected by The electoral college anyways so they could toss the Country's votes out the window.