Thread: Lmao toot blocked my ip

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    never get on his forum w/o proxy, lol.
    That's true!

Active Member 03042017
    Never get on his forum
    Or just do that.
    All honesty, anyone can get anyones IP through a forum apparently. Or at least my friend said you could. It's useless considering most people do not even know what to do with it if they did have it. My guess, he went to his forum and brought a clip over here (stupid if you ask me).

never get on his forum.
    This. Back when I was still a member of his forum there was maaaaaaaybe a new post once a month. What's the fucking point?
    Still waiting for that coward to tell me why he banned me. Guess not posting often enough is a ban worthy offense. or maybe posting here is a ban worthy offense. Cause I sure as hell wasn't sharing videos before he banned me. Good job on that one, toot, really helped your cause.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by afangorn View Post
    This. Back when I was still a member of his forum there was maaaaaaaybe a new post once a month. What's the fucking point?
    Still waiting for that coward to tell me why he banned me. Guess not posting often enough is a ban worthy offense. or maybe posting here is a ban worthy offense. Cause I sure as hell wasn't sharing videos before he banned me. Good job on that one, toot, really helped your cause.
    lol, i can understand why he banned me, but you weren't like me. i was basically calling out his lack of free speech on his board on a daily basis and constantly calling him out when he was making stuff up, but you were (no offense) much closer to brown nosing him on his board and i don't think i saw you saying anything that was contrary to what he wanted on his board. i never knew you got banned from his board, lol, i just thought you gave this place a chance and enjoyed the ability to not get in trouble for speaking your mind.

Active Member 03042017
    I was wondering where this thread vanished to.

As for that forum, I have yet to set foot on it. I think I tried to make an account on it a few years back, but that may have been for some other site.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    I was wondering where this thread vanished to.

As for that forum, I have yet to set foot on it. I think I tried to make an account on it a few years back, but that may have been for some other site.
    if you want to see hypocrisy and overall douchebaggery killing a forum, head on over; it's quite a spectacle.

Active Member 03042017
    if you want to see hypocrisy and overall douchebaggery killing a forum, head on over; it's quite a spectacle.
    No thanks, I have seen plenty of that over my years of online gaming... Trust me.