clips4sale
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: video that put Alice in prison

Elite Member
    I wish i knew what she was doing as of today

I can't seem to view it on my PC, I just see a little black square, probably fortunate though.

I think Alice is a beautiful woman, but only on the outside. Someone who could torture an animal like that is disgusting and horrible. I hope she's changed since this incident and realized that even though society is fucked and judgmental, some taboos actually make sense. I didn't watch the video; I've seen too much fucked up stuff in my life already as it is. I have a real conflict with this because I love the way Alice looks and I'm very attracted to her, but if I even remember what she did it repulses me.

Also, rodents are animals, they're mammals just like a cat or dog. Eating a live mouse is absolutely animal cruelty; the human stomach is full of gastric acid, and any live creature dropped into it would die an agonizing death burning, drowning, and partly dissolving slowly in a bath of hot acid.

Also, any reasonable person would know that it's an animals instinct to preserve its own life. Mice can think, and they can learn. Anyone who believes animals are like machines that run off "instinct" doesn't know what they're talking about, and probably doesn't understand what instinctive behavior is; instinct is something animals (including human beings) do out without having to learn to do it. We human beings also run off instinct! We eat because of instinct, drink because of instinct, have sexual desires, all because of instincts. That doesn't mean anything ethically speaking.

This goes beyond the question of simply killing animals though. By eating a live mouse she willfully TORTURED it and killed it slowly in her own stomach acid. That is FUCKED, and anyone who believes otherwise...I honestly don't know what to say.

Hey Wow My 2 cents

I in no way condone Eating mice But do you realize there is people who eat shit as a fetish or as a normal daily happy go lucky hobby? I Know Scat is not a living creature but what would you eat first the scat or the rodent? Actually I am a 52 year old guy that only Liked farts recently I never new a fetish existed That is why I was and still am a dumb ass at I identifying fart actors and where the videos come from. But i would say Alice did that for fame and money. I have grown in the last year to maintain a "To each there own attitude" i have to admit with the farts I only like fine looking women and the other slobs does nothing for me. That is strictly funny shit to watch. hell I just learned the other day about a fetish called crush wow that's terrible. So since I have been posting smut an reading everyday is an adventure for me. It really amazes me what is in the human mind and hidden dark secrets of people minds ? Mag
    "My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away". Jenny McCarthy

Hello To all My Fart Friends Thanks For Viewing My posts