Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: video that put Alice in prison

Ni, it will not be moved, because
    a)there s no extreme subforum
    b)it has matter with the fart star

Que delicia

Originally posted by effingbillgates
    > Hah, who cares? It's a mouse...

This isn't about a mouse being killed. It's about the mindset of a person who would put a live mouse in her mouth and chew it and swallow it. I would guess that's what happens in the video as I haven't seen it, but it's what people seem to be saying. In my opinion it sounds like she needed serious mental help rather than being thrown into prison, but there you go. But it's not about a mouse being killed or we'd be putting cats away too, it's about somebody getting PLEASURE from causing harm and ultimately death to another living thing.
    This isn't about people passing wind. It's about the mindset of a person who would sniff a fart directly from a girl's butt. I would guess that's what happens in the video ad I haven't seen it, but it's what people seem to be saying. In my opinion it sounds like she needs serious mental help rather than be thrown into prison, but there you go. It's not about passing wind, people poop too. It's about somebody getting PLEASURE from smelling and ulitmately masturbating to a bodily function like farting.

Gassy: that's fair enough, I'm not complaining. I think the title and the warnings do enough to make sure people stay clear if they don't want to see this video.

Splat: I have a feeling I've been misinterpreted as I don't understand why you've taken my words and changed them into something to do with our fetish. I don't think there's a comparison to be drawn between eating a live mouse (or enjoying a video of this) and peacefully enjoying farts at all.

Maybe if she wanted 2 eat a mouse & not get arrested, she shoulda went on queer factor.

I can't watch it it says no results found and I wanna see y everybody so disgusted by it

Originally posted by WetFarts_love
    I can't watch it it says no results found and I wanna see y everybody so disgusted by it
    i repaired link now, check.

Que delicia

Sure it's gross, but seriously... it's a fucking mouse.
    She didn't squish his head, she didn't stomp it to death. She didn't even put it in a fucking mouse trap. SHE ATE IT. Do you people have any idea how they kill those cattle you eat in your happy meals?

I have no idea how people are this disgusted with eating an animal, but they turn around and lay poison, traps and shit to kill other mice.

Originally posted by splat
    Originally posted by effingbillgates
    > Hah, who cares? It's a mouse...

This isn't about a mouse being killed. It's about the mindset of a person who would put a live mouse in her mouth and chew it and swallow it. I would guess that's what happens in the video as I haven't seen it, but it's what people seem to be saying. In my opinion it sounds like she needed serious mental help rather than being thrown into prison, but there you go. But it's not about a mouse being killed or we'd be putting cats away too, it's about somebody getting PLEASURE from causing harm and ultimately death to another living thing.
    This isn't about people passing wind. It's about the mindset of a person who would sniff a fart directly from a girl's butt. I would guess that's what happens in the video ad I haven't seen it, but it's what people seem to be saying. In my opinion it sounds like she needs serious mental help rather than be thrown into prison, but there you go. It's not about passing wind, people poop too. It's about somebody getting PLEASURE from smelling and ulitmately masturbating to a bodily function like farting.
    At least fart fetish doesn't cause harm or kill living creatures.

I have seen a clip of simone eating 3 live mice as well it was on youtube, but its gone now though.

I dont think its that bad really, no different from watching the nature channel with lions eating and stuff. I think sending her to jail is abit of an over reaction to be honest.A fine would have been enough or a stern warning if anything at all.

Anyone seen the programme bear grylls survivor? He bites animals heads off and chews them and stuff while alive, worse to watch then this, but its acceptble telly lol and no repucussions.

Yeah, I'm not going to watch that either. I love Alice's vids, if I saw her eat a mouse, it would probably ruin in. So I'm not watching that video. Alice...what were you thinking? Anyways, I love Alices's fart videos, she's pretty awesome. And c'mon Ozzy Osbourne ate a bat and people still love him. I went to his show