clips4sale
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: video that put Alice in prison

Originally posted by Gassy
    yeah it's a sick, I really don't know why she even try to make such a disguting things, however her fart clips were even best then Lizzy's (queen of farts) , still I am not glad because she is inactive in the fart world.

Her end is sad.
    LOL

Irony.

"MY GOD, that's disgusting! I'm going to go masturbate to farting now."

Hah, who cares? It's a mouse...

Originally posted by Loller
    Yes, but as you see, USA cares. George Bush cares.

I don't care,whatever, but still, isn't disgusting to eat live animals?!
    LOL.

Que delicia

Animal cruelty

Imagine your self a matador....at the midle of the arena thousand of people chear you up for one thing only....to stick your spear to the bulls heart....the 3rd bull for today....bla bla bla
    And here we speak for mouses.............

LOL.
    FUCK GEORGE BUSH! And for the 1st time, FUCK HIS WIFE ALSO! I say that cause she was criticizing the country formerly known as Burma about their government with the relief help & preparing for the cyclone, but didn't her husband's administration act the same way? They care more about other countries more than their own American cities. They took their sweet slow happy time & did nothing about N.O. until Kanye spoke the truth. Then they had 2 get off their lazy carcasses & do something. Even the KKK agreed with me & Kanye that Bush the buffoon doesn't care about black people .

I'm not anti-foreigner but even Pat Buchanan said on a commercial that we should try to help Americans 1st.

Baned User
    Originally posted by HOOF HEARTED

LOL.
    FUCK GEORGE BUSH! And for the 1st time, FUCK HIS WIFE ALSO! I say that cause she was criticizing the country formerly known as Burma about their government with the relief help & preparing for the cyclone, but didn't her husband's administration act the same way? They care more about other countries more than their own American cities. They took their sweet slow happy time & did nothing about N.O. until Kanye spoke the truth. Then they had 2 get off their lazy carcasses & do something. Even the KKK agreed with me & Kanye that Bush the buffoon doesn't care about black people .

I'm not anti-foreigner but even Pat Buchanan said on a commercial that we should try to help Americans 1st.
    it's not that bush doesn't care about black people... he doesn't care about anybody or anything that won't bring him profit.

Honestly I think it was also because New Orleans was full of poor disadvantaged people. Probably a mixture of both race and class discrimination IMO.

Baned User
    yep, and when you plug in the tax cuts he constantly pushed for the electric company it's obvious he only cares about his cash flow and very little about the american economy/the little people (not a midget joke...).

> Hah, who cares? It's a mouse...

This isn't about a mouse being killed. It's about the mindset of a person who would put a live mouse in her mouth and chew it and swallow it. I would guess that's what happens in the video as I haven't seen it, but it's what people seem to be saying. In my opinion it sounds like she needed serious mental help rather than being thrown into prison, but there you go. But it's not about a mouse being killed or we'd be putting cats away too, it's about somebody getting PLEASURE from causing harm and ultimately death to another living thing.

Meanwhile, could this thread please be moved to the extreme board? If this doesn't qualify I don't know what does.