clips4sale
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Active Member 04042017
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    How does one rate a thread anyway? I hardly pay attention to it, just wondering.
    ^ This. If anything besides the title, the only thing I look at are the amount of views and replies to a thread before looking at it. I don't even know how to rate or care to know. They don't play a part in anything for me, and like Lololo said, the worst thing it can do is get you more notice! xD

the three "lost" fart clips

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaInk View Post
    Heya Mr. Chuck

LOL farting Pikachu! I'll see what I can do.
    There are three fart clips I only have on my MGF account and can't find on my comp.
    If you have an account there message me "TOOT" and I'll send you those three.

You can make an account and you get 3 free messages, so if you sign up, do it here: www.mygirlfund.com/missemily (that way I get credit for a referral & that makes me happy) & message me TOOT & I'll send 'em like I said

DON'T mention this forum, or my name here, or anything like that. On MGF its not allowed to mention ANY other sites, not even say GOOGLE lol. So yeah, message me "TOOT" and I'll hook you up
    Assuming those three fart clips on MGF are the ones I have, they are GREAT. She shows her face and her sexy body in each one. They are all shot but VERY sweet. There is one of Emma in her panties and a gray hoodie farting on a chair that contains one of the nasitest farts I've ever heard. I really don't get why so many people on this forum are so anti MGF...I totally get how things are a little more expensive than C4S but the girls are so much hotter. It is totally free to sign up and you can basically use the free credits to see Emma in some hot farting action? It's a no brainer. Everybody here knows polish Bella and she is well-established on C4S too....there are a lot of other hot girls on MGF who have or are open to doing farting videos...The only one as hot as Miss Emily (please don't be mad at me...you are right up there with her as my favorite MGF girl) is Jezebel Jones (aka Kimberly Corborro I believe). She is the reason I signed up for MGF. I used my free messages for her and she sent me some fantastic previews from her poop videos. If you haven't, sign up for MGF and message Miss Emily (Emma) and Jezebel Jones....once you have done that, you will have offically talked to the two hottest girls to ever do a farting video IMO.

Emma, I am so happy you will be putting out some new farting and (hopefully) pooping stuff. It'd be asweome if you can post here when you do something new or message me here or on MGF...I'd be happy to give you suggestions for a clip but I think you already know what I am looking for by this point ;-). Keep making them and I'll keep buying them!

Chuck

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckfinley443 View Post
    Assuming those three fart clips on MGF are the ones I have, they are GREAT. She shows her face and her sexy body in each one. They are all shot but VERY sweet. There is one of Emma in her panties and a gray hoodie farting on a chair that contains one of the nasitest farts I've ever heard. I really don't get why so many people on this forum are so anti MGF...I totally get how things are a little more expensive than C4S but the girls are so much hotter. It is totally free to sign up and you can basically use the free credits to see Emma in some hot farting action? It's a no brainer. Everybody here knows polish Bella and she is well-established on C4S too....there are a lot of other hot girls on MGF who have or are open to doing farting videos...The only one as hot as Miss Emily (please don't be mad at me...you are right up there with her as my favorite MGF girl) is Jezebel Jones (aka Kimberly Corborro I believe). She is the reason I signed up for MGF. I used my free messages for her and she sent me some fantastic previews from her poop videos. If you haven't, sign up for MGF and message Miss Emily (Emma) and Jezebel Jones....once you have done that, you will have offically talked to the two hottest girls to ever do a farting video IMO.

Emma, I am so happy you will be putting out some new farting and (hopefully) pooping stuff. It'd be asweome if you can post here when you do something new or message me here or on MGF...I'd be happy to give you suggestions for a clip but I think you already know what I am looking for by this point ;-). Keep making them and I'll keep buying them!

Chuck
    the biggest reason a lot of us are anti-mgf is because a lot of the girls there are just money hungry and will rip you off. not all of them, but quite a few.

I'm glad you like them!

I don't get actual money for the three free messages you get but I DO get to move up the featured list the more messages I get so feel free to blow them on me :P

I have a payoneer card which is the easiest way for two parties to pay each other. You just need my payment email address (missemmaink@gmail) and it sends it directly to me. I get paid this way from several companies and folks that get things from me. It beats anything else I've ever used and from a girl that's been selling online for 5 years you can believe it!

We're truly lucky to have someone as hot as you with us.
    and is your last name really strange? Because that would be cool
    Last edited by lololo; 26th September 2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Figa

Guys? Buy from her. You will not regret it. She's amazing. And don't ever pirate her clips, she deserves better than that.

Just had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    the biggest reason a lot of us are anti-mgf is because a lot of the girls there are just money hungry and will rip you off. not all of them, but quite a few.
    More than hungry...cannibals lol
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    Guys? Buy from her. You will not regret it. She's amazing. And don't ever pirate her clips, she deserves better than that.

Just had to say it.
    It is so good to hear someone say that

-------------------------------------------------
    Everybody:

PLEASE pay attention to where I said NOT to mention this forum if you message me on MGF. If you do I MUST flag you or I risk being banned. If you mention the forum I *have to* flag your message and not send the clips. You're welcome to make a new account this time not mentioning this or any other site. I thought I made that clear but I'm still getting messages from people outright mentioning the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    We're truly lucky to have someone as hot as you with us.
    and is your last name really strange? Because that would be cool

Nope, but it is strange.

(Reminder to everyone since this is at the top of a new page - go read my last post on the previous page)

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post

Just had to say it.
    100%