clips4sale
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: i am the best girlfriend ever

Elite Member
    I can't see the video either yap.

I'm glad this thread has found a more positive minded/productive path everyone =)

This sucks!

First I would just like to say: I never, for a SECOND, thought you were a boy! Just from your style of writing..it's very...well...'girlish' especially the way you described you pushing air back in his mouth when he blows air. Guys don't write that, it's just too cute ;P...anyway...this sucks BECAUSE
    I have curiousity issues and I missed your password for the picture.
    Can I have a looky? If it makes a dif, my emails [email protected]. Maybe, you know, send it?

and what might this password be?

You know, looking at the OP for the first time, I don't see how people could think you're a dude. I've seen some pretty awful fakes over here and on other fetish forums who are only looking for attention/ to troll. All you did was ask for suggestions to please your boyfriend, and your sex life sounds pretty awesome. You really didn't have to prove anything to us based on that alone.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahalook2 View Post
    You know, looking at the OP for the first time, I don't see how people could think you're a dude. I've seen some pretty awful fakes over here and on other fetish forums who are only looking for attention/ to troll. All you did was ask for suggestions to please your boyfriend, and your sex life sounds pretty awesome. You really didn't have to prove anything to us based on that alone.
    When you spend 50% of your free time on the internet you can tell the difference between a guy and a girl by the way they type. It's like being able to tell if a basket ball is going to make it into the rim, after some time of watching and playing you just get a feel for it. That and, there are certain signs you can follow. When all else fails do a back ground check on the person with the information you get from what they gave you. I never accept anything someone claims to be unless all the facts check out.

i took the video down cause i already proved what i needed to. i'm gonna be on later tonight to let you guys know just how much he appreciated that video i sent him <333 =)

The video where she proved she is a girl was super hot, you guys are missing out

Thankfully, my guy is a fart fetishist, and he loves my farts. He loves to sniff my butt, and when I fart in his face, BOING goes the didgeridoo! The bedroom is kinda stinky after we're done having sex, yeah... xD
    *Sniiiiiiiifffff*

Quote Originally Posted by loserfish View Post
    i took the video down cause i already proved what i needed to. i'm gonna be on later tonight to let you guys know just how much he appreciated that video i sent him <333 =)

It would make my day if you messaged me the password...

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fart! View Post
    Thankfully, my guy is a fart fetishist, and he loves my farts. He loves to sniff my butt, and when I fart in his face, BOING goes the didgeridoo! The bedroom is kinda stinky after we're done having sex, yeah... xD
    Sounds like a lucky guy Welcome to the forum.