clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am the best girlfriend ever

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    Welcome loserfish. How did you find out about this forum? You're a brown haired blue eyed special We are skeptical because of posers in the past. I hope you find the answers you're looking for.

thanks for the welcome. and i just typed in fart forums on google and decided on this one because of the picture up top haha.

Well then, I stand corrected. My bad for doubting you, but if you go to any old youtube video posted here and check out the comments, you might understand why we didn't believe you. As for suggestions, I got nothing, so I'll just make my exit now...

Welcome to the forum!! It's great to see another girl on here. I do understand how you guys get doubtful, cause I know how common it is for guys to pose as girls on forums that have mostly male members. I've seen it happen on so many other forums I've been on, and yes they have doubted me too, and I can't really blame them cause back then I was too shy to have an avatar pic of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTootyBooty View Post
    Welcome to the forum!! It's great to see another girl on here. I do understand how you guys get doubtful, cause I know how common it is for guys to pose as girls on forums that have mostly male members. I've seen it happen on so many other forums I've been on, and yes they have doubted me too, and I can't really blame them cause back then I was too shy to have an avatar pic of myself.
    People rarely believe what is in front of them, never mind supposed proof. A profile pic is usually enough to sedate people, however this forum HAS been fooled a few times (as we all tend to be rather nice and trusting on here) so others are quite cautious. I actually wanted to ask what your plans are. You mentioned being a part of and loving this fetish but mentioning you didn't want to open a store, so will you be sharing, commenting, posting...all or none? Just curious is all. I forget if you said you would be making vids at all but you claim to be rather good at farting and you seem open.

Quote Originally Posted by jake345 View Post
    People rarely believe what is in front of them, never mind supposed proof. A profile pic is usually enough to sedate people, however this forum HAS been fooled a few times (as we all tend to be rather nice and trusting on here) so others are quite cautious. I actually wanted to ask what your plans are. You mentioned being a part of and loving this fetish but mentioning you didn't want to open a store, so will you be sharing, commenting, posting...all or none? Just curious is all. I forget if you said you would be making vids at all but you claim to be rather good at farting and you seem open.

Yeah, that's true. I guess sometimes things just seem too good to be true. Yes, I do have plans on making videos of my own, it's just that I'm not very experienced in making videos, I usually only take photos, and I really need to get a new camera that is better for making videos as the one I have now is a bit old and the battery runs low pretty fast. I definitely will be making videos though, and I will be sharing with you guys! As suggested by another member of this forum I will probably be uploading the videos on Dailymotion. I've already created an account there, nothing on it yet though, but there will be as soon as I get into gear! lol.

Yeah, that's true. I guess sometimes things just seem too good to be true. Yes, I do have plans on making videos of my own, it's just that I'm not very experienced in making videos, I usually only take photos, and I really need to get a new camera that is better for making videos as the one I have now is a bit old and the battery runs low pretty fast. I definitely will be making videos though, and I will be sharing with you guys! As suggested by another member of this forum I will probably be uploading the videos on Dailymotion. I've already created an account there, nothing on it yet though, but there will be as soon as I get into gear! lol.
    Woo-hoo fantastic news MissTootyBooty, I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone here in saying we'll be super pleased with any farts you end up sharing once you get yourself into arse-blasting gear!!

And loserfish, a BIG welcome to you & thanks for being so open & sharing on this here gassy forum!!
    It's always a revelation to meet someone who accepts you totally for who you REALLY are, so yeah looks like you've got yourself a bit of a keeper here with your current man.

As for suggestions, well a random morning 'wake up' face fart would surely be appreciated

Oooh & I just re-read your original post & see that your man's into the pee thing too (which I can totally relate to hehe) so in my experience combining fetishes could be devastatingly mind blowing for him & turn him into the salivating puppy-dog mush that you aspire to...a piss-fart 69'er might just do the trick then!
    Last edited by dirtyfun71; 15th September 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Baned User

Guess that's going to happen to me too. Gah. As for my avatar pic, I didn't know if I should upload one of myself, or just something completely different, but I stuck with a crappy pic of myself ( wanted to upload a better pic, but the quality got even worse on that one so... gah ).

And, to "doubters", here is my DeviantArt page. I've posted a lot of personal pics, as well as old modelling stuff, and I got close friends on there, so you could always ask them that I am a real person.
    http://rancorfood.deviantart.com/
    *Sniiiiiiiifffff*

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Fart! View Post
    Guess that's going to happen to me too. Gah. As for my avatar pic, I didn't know if I should upload one of myself, or just something completely different, but I stuck with a crappy pic of myself ( wanted to upload a better pic, but the quality got even worse on that one so... gah ).

And, to "doubters", here is my DeviantArt page. I've posted a lot of personal pics, as well as old modelling stuff, and I got close friends on there, so you could always ask them that I am a real person.
    http://rancorfood.deviantart.com/
    You're absolutely gorgeous!

You're absolutely gorgeous!
    Agreed!