clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HEY 1313Jr.1313 READ THIS, PERCAT

HEY 1313Jr.1313 READ THIS, PERCAT

my my... one young man has built up quite a cable against me(I did break my promise..sorry I've still got lawyers itch).Can I ask you a question kid, was the floor in a puddle of sweat when you completed your synopsis.It's seems to me you have attempted to muster every available resource within you to vent...AND THAT'S ALL IT IS.I vented the other day,true I admitt it..it's in our programming,just like the reptilian hypothalamus in us all yearns for what you and I are on this very board for.I just finished reading your lengthy material in response to my outburst.I am pissing myself with laughter at your composition and to to think of the time accumulated to come up with the end masterpeice.(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)
    What makes you think I'm a professor?...tutoring legal studies to a small weekend class carries professor distinction..gee thanks.So if you are really the highest scholastic rank there is in your field...so what!!!The facts still remain you will never catch up to me because I was born before you,know a hell of a lot more than you... in the- academic sense and from the diversity of fakes,charmer's,intellects,high ranking business officials I worked with,& fought with in the past.And that other thing you said..mega lawyer?..Seriously you have to stop using term's that ended in the late nineties.Now listen to me... if I was really blatantly an asshole IN THE PAST TO MEMBER'S WHO DID'NT DESERVE IT,you know as well as I that I would be terminated by the big boss here..dont you?What ever I said in the past..and I know exactly all my entries, intricately-it
    was for self right purposes.Because when when you get someone coming into the picture like yourself and picks an argument...and has no reason to stick his nose..trouble happends..Who in hell gives you the right to sharp tongue me if I wish to defend my stance..of but course your admin..BUT you do not behave here on this site like a moderator,administrator but with a ILL MANNERED RESPONSE to certain things said(speaking from my experiences with you).Because when someone ignites a sarcastic comment, we as human beings through sensory arousel are proned to step in.And when you in particular step in(and I'm referring to my shit with you from the past)you want an all free for all argument.Look at this particular thread and at how determined you are to not give in.Look at your lengthy response and how you diplomatically like-- wish to prove me as some abuser,big shot,rude crude surfer.I said this before and I'll repeat myself!..no body here on the board's management (especially gassy)comes in a barbaric way you do.I have witnessed in my past profession- families torn,conflicts of unimaginable proportion and have personally been stabbed twice because of a plaintiffs vendetta against my team.I lived hell... have you..do you really know me and have the right to say your 1st insults that lead to this all.HOW CAN YOU SAY THERE IS NOBODY HERE THAT IS MY EQUAL?...have you screened every body here..you know their traits,mannerism's.THIS IS THE NONSENSE YOU TALK..The only trouble I had besides YOU is effinbillgates and footfetish guy(those 2 mainly).But obviously what I said to them back then you are referring to and taging me as a trouble entity and non contributor.WHY DOES'NT THE COMMUNITY HERE HAVE THEIR SAY ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS YOU HAVE SHITTED ME WITH.Do the other's beleive I am a insulter..I mind my own business but if I respond to something that I need to stand up 1313Jr.1313 has to throw it out of proportion and say I'm an asshole,and resort to mindless insults etc(what a bright young man you are).You say I'm coming off as a 14 yr old,and obviously digested my legal vocabulary terms through not paying attention in class...Well is'nt it funny how not listening can give you a comfortable 92 in 3 unit english,unorthodox strategy but fuck it works!!!!
    DONT TRY TO BE A ROMANTIC KID ..AND DONT TRY TO OUTSMART ME ...I WOULD TEAR YOU TO SHREADS...I HAVE ASSISTED,WORKED,DEBATED,WITH INTELLECTS (AND WAS VICTORIOUS IN THE END)THAT WOULD SWALLOW YOU UP IN PARTICULAR AND THROW AWAY THE PEICES THEY DONT LIKE...SORRY TO SAY THAT BUT IT IS THE GRIM TRUTH. ARE YOU GOING TO BAN ME NOW? -WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ....TIME WILL TELL INDEED...
    IN ALL THIS TESTOSTERONE THAT HAS DEPOSITED IN MY BLOOD STREAM--I NEED TO GO FOR A JOG NOW CHEERS
    Last edited by percat; 30th August 2012 at 09:55 AM.

Wat

This thread should either be treated as spam and deleted, or considered irrelevant to the fart forum and moved to the cafe/support section.

It's stupid attention-seeking in either case. Who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    This thread should either be treated as spam and deleted, or considered irrelevant to the fart forum and moved to the cafe/support section.

It's stupid attention-seeking in either case. Who cares.
    I'm just replying to the guy-- billg...I read his material when I said I would'nt...
    I just wish to voice return on his lengthy response...give me that is what I'm asking ....that's all!!!
    This not a attention grabbing scenario,race,championship debating...whatever
    if he does'nt reply..so be it

Uhh, percat? For someone so intelligent and superior, you sure spell and punctuate like a special ed drop-out, dude. Furthermore, You know that anyone who sees your "READ THIS" headline, regardless of who it's addressed to is going to check it out, so don't pretend you aren't looking for attention. If you weren't, you'd hit up his pm box, or drop this in the discussion forum where it belongs. Don't bring your wounded ego here. If you're really so much better, prove it. Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by percat View Post
    I'm just replying to the guy
    By starting a whole new thread? If you were "just replying to the guy" you'd keep it to the original thread, or send him a PM. The truth is you want a bigger audience but nobody else gives a fuck. This is a fart fetish forum not the percat show.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee.gabriel View Post
    uhh, percat? For someone so intelligent and superior, you sure spell and punctuate like a special ed drop-out, dude.

this. I have been thinking this for days.

No seriously ..Jaydee.gabriel and effinbillgates your right...he has not
    replied and perhaps he has done the sensible thing that I didn't.
    In regard's to debating right down to the final decimal,or grasping an asymmetrical balance of power
    over someone....well.....I'll leave the young man alone
    I THINK I OWE GASSY THAT RESPECT
    -GASSY MY APOLOGIES FOR STRAYING OUT OF THE ELEMENT THAT MAKES UP THIS SITE...
    Last edited by percat; 30th August 2012 at 05:21 PM.

(MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)

Two more minutes of your time for proofreading would have tremendously helped your case.

Quote Originally Posted by uniball View Post
    (MINE...I WROTE THIS IN APPROX 18M)

Two more minutes of your time for proofreading would have tremendously helped your case.

this^