clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HEY 1313Jr.1313 READ THIS, PERCAT

Active Member 03042017
    Oh this forum, I find it simply irresistible when it comes to sarcasm, stupid people, and down right content. I mean, where else can I find an argument started by a 4 year old with an adult and get my fixation of fart videos WHILE at the same time arguing with a elementary school drop out who got his feelings hurt because I said he spelled "The" wrong?

Stay classy.

I will admit I had my points where I wanted to shank 1313jr. with a knife, but I have leveled off with him because well, I was rather stupid and childish back then as well. But now that I can actually read and write with a clear mind and see the grand picture of post it's like.... Wow, these people really are stupid and I was one of them. Stuff is mind blowing when you actually look at it. I find it even funnier when you catch someone in a lie or just plain stupidity and they cover it with more lies or stupidity to cover the old lies or stupidity, it's like a stew of skunk fluids.

I will admit the childish name calling is extremely dumb so is the capital letters for no reason I mean, we get it you're angry, enough already. If people would argue like adults and stick to points and not insults I wouldn't mind it as much but when you bring it down to a high school level where every other word is an insult you're just making your self look like an an ignorant ass and your points becomes moot.

For those of you who have not figured it out I am being sarcastic but serious in this post, I am a very sarcastic person yet no one seems to realize that. Guess thats why people used to call me an asshole because I only said the truth, or was extremely sarcastic.
    Last edited by Mudofale; 31st August 2012 at 01:34 AM.

It's not stupid or childish to feel insulted by an anonymous person and have the need to stick up for yourself. It's childish to go about it in such a way that everyone becomes involved. We all do it though, so don't act like you're any better. Especially here and now, because that will just involve you further. You have to admit, though it IS entertaining to watch folks bicker.

What's the beef with JR anyway? I've been here for two years and I've never see him be an asshole. I've talked to him a couple of times through PM too, he's a nice fellow with a sarcastic side.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahalook2 View Post
    What's the beef with JR anyway? I've been here for two years and I've never see him be an asshole. I've talked to him a couple of times through PM too, he's a nice fellow with a sarcastic side.
    why thank you.

also, this was sent to me via pm (honestly thought it would be posted here as well since every other pm he's sent has wound up here as well).

Quote Originally Posted by percat
    Well done..you fell for the oldest trick in the book 1313Jr.1313..but tell me, why did it take so long for you to bring it out all with a fine tooth comb.The lawyer shit,tutoring and all that stuff..yep you got.If you only knew in the last day or 2 how hard I have laughed while I was-----1.writing this up 2.Seeing your response,and other's- AND THE TROUBLE I MUST HAVE PUT YOU THROUGH TO SHOW IT ALL IN YOUR LAST ENTRY. LIKE SOME SURGEON YOU WAY YOU DID PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH....HOLY SHIT...HOW COULD NOT SEE IT AND IGNORE IT ALL TOGEATHER LIKE OTHER ADMIN.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .. going to those length's that YOU DID...Well so long my stupid dumb ass prick
    6 yrs of leeching and now this..I'll call it a day(I'm really 17yrs old),PRETTY GOOD FOR SOMEONE MY AGE ..HA *ACCOUNT TERMINATED*
    oh snap, i done been told. turns out this kid was underage. he came off as a 14 year old but was actually 17 (so 3 years behind). i guess this is where his fun ends, however, as he is underage and made the mistake of admitting it. if anybody objects to his banning, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    why thank you.

also, this was sent to me via pm (honestly thought it would be posted here as well since every other pm he's sent has wound up here as well).

oh snap, i done been told. turns out this kid was underage. he came off as a 14 year old but was actually 17 (so 3 years behind). i guess this is where his fun ends, however, as he is underage and made the mistake of admitting it. if anybody objects to his banning, let me know.

//cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24319360.jpg

Last edited by theguyfromny; 31st August 2012 at 08:26 AM.

this guy must've been drunk as hell! lol.
    plus he can't even do the math, he said he's been here for 6 years but 2007 was only five! so when he first came on he was 12! DAAAMN that's young!
    Last edited by theguyfromny; 31st August 2012 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theguyfromny View Post
    this guy must've been drunk as hell! lol.
    plus he can't even do the math, he said he's been here for 6 years but 2007 was only five! so when he first came on he was 12! DAAAMN that's young!
    +1, can someone say drop out? LMFAO...

Oh, turns out he was a kid. And I thought he was just retarded.

Aside from the poor... ability to think in general, the use of particular words had the vibe of "I have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'm going to use words with lots of syllables that I think I remember hearing on TV". "Testosterone levels in my blood! (testoterones are a thing, right? they're like, those whoremoans or something guys get?)"

Some say they weep for the next generation. Fuck that, I weep for my own generation.

Also, for his PM there-

He must have barrels of self-loathing. He enjoyed watching his own failure as his lies failed immediately when nobody believed that a borderline-retarded, illiterate and unstable douchebag could hold a career as... anything? He enjoyed the subsequent mindrape that resulted from picking apart his specific stupidities? I know, it can be healthy to laugh at yourself sometimes. But when you get this kind of pleasure from forcing yourself to fail, there's a problem.
    Last edited by splat; 7th September 2012 at 04:46 AM.

Baned User
    lol, massochism at its finest.

who gives a shit... Post some farts!!!