Posted it here because I didn't want this drowned out by other threads in the fart forum. I'm taking this very seriously.

So, for those of you who don't know, apparently I'm an aspiring scientist and shit.

I want to do my own little study on fetishes and attempt to find a correlation between developing a fetish and something in early development (how you were raised, etc).

Basically, I have a giant (well it's not really giant) list of questions that are simple yes or no answers. They're things such as if your parents were strict, if you were bullied as a kid, if you have any history of chronic illnesses, etc. I set it up so that people who might feel sensitive about certain information could still give an answer, because it won't ask for specifics.

The minimum number of people I need is 30. I'm also asking other friends outside of this forum. 30 is the magic number in statistics when you want a study to be relevant.

In the end, I'll share the results with you all with cool graphs and shit. It'd be exciting to find some kind of clue as to certain lifestyles or backgrounds that have fetishes or certain fetishes. For example, maybe people with Hispanic backgrounds tend to have a fart fetish more than people with an Irish background? Something like that.

In no way will the results compromise who you are and what you answered. You are just a number in the results.

On the long run, in the future, I'm seriously considering branching out a study like this. So this is like my training exercise to see what works and what doesn't.

So if you want to participate, say so and PM me. I will PM you back the questions and you PM me back the answers when you are done.