clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: wish me luck with new girl

Wow, that's unbelievable! You and your girl bring hope to many of us, I think

*single tear falls down cheek* That's beautiful man. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!! I wish you much success in your relationship!!

Quote Originally Posted by biglongfarts View Post
    you guys have know idea what your talking about ptang ask your girl she knows before she face farted you the other night she blasted me first in the morning when i was sucking her pussy
    wait.

So you were gonna haze my thread mainly because you thought the story i wrote was real? no offence but that's kinda.........sad.(if that's what you were doing)
    btw if no one knows what thread i mean, here it is:
    http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/sh...php?19897-Urge

Quote Originally Posted by theguyfromny View Post
    wait.

So you were gonna haze my thread mainly because you thought the story i wrote was real? no offence but that's kinda.........sad.(if that's what you were doing)
    btw if no one knows what thread i mean, here it is:
    http://www.gassyerotica.net/forum/sh...php?19897-Urge
    Lets please keep this thread on topic... Thank you my friend
    Last edited by mpac344; 12th September 2012 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpac344 View Post
    Lets please keep this threat on topic... Thank you my friend
    ok, kool.

ok cupid is a cool site. I have a profile on there but I haven't listed my fetish as of yet lol Maybe I should create a new profile and share my farting fetish with the women on there

Baned User
    congrats man

keep us posted.

, congrats man, always the good way to enjoy what you would like to hear about her, it's being natural and honest, never obsessed... because that could kill the situation you're living

!

For like the first time ever, I'm jealous. Well done, hold on to her mate!

Quote Originally Posted by p tang View Post
    Man life is so fuckin great. Yesterday she ate a fiber one bar, some onions, which make her gassy, and ice cream. All i can say is i was in absolute heaven. I love her so much, everytime she has to fart she tells me no matter where we are or what were doing and if we are alone she tells me to come smell it. Its so fuckin awesome. We were at wal mart looking at dvds in one of those big bins and she told me she had to fart and told me to get behind her. Once i was behind her she grabbed both my arms and pulled me close and made me hug her from behind then i smelled the most beautiful smell ever which got me hard instantly thank god i was hugging her so no one could see my bulge in my pants. Then when we got to her house she told me i was in for it and put the heating pad on her stomach which helps her fart. And with in minutes she said here comes the first of many. She was laying on her side and i was laying behind her on my side but down further so my face was in her ass. And for the next hr or 2 i was in heaven she had to fart over 20 times and each one smelled better and better. They were the thick type that lingered for ever and after every fart she would laugh a little. Then she told me that she absolutely loves that i like smelling her farts and she loves making me happy. I really hope it doesnt sound like im braggin but i feel so blessed to finally find the fart girl of my dreams. Ive been waiting all my life for a girl like her and was starting to think a girl like her didnt exist
    I would like to take this time and dedicate this song to you and your new lady congrats man!
    http://xxx.youtube.com/watch?v=BrzzR-3PPqw