Well just an update no farts yet. But she is absolutely amazing. Last night she came over and we had great sex and to tell u the truth i didnt even think of her farting and that might have been the fisrt it i had sex with out wishing the whole time for the girl to fart. And when we where done she shocked me and said she was sorry and i ask y. And she said cause she couldnt fart for me. I told her it was fine not to worry about it. But just the fact that she was thinking about it is a good sigh so i know theres good times to come. Then later when we were laying next to each other i heard thunder outside and said to her was that thunder or did u just fart. She laughed and said no i didnt fart and then what she said next got me hard again she said dont worry when she has to fart she will tell me. So she seems to excet this 100% and i love it. She is comin over again tonight and i told her jokingly to drink some milk b4 she comes over. And she said dont worry she was already planing on eating something with dairy in it.