What do they think about it? Did you tell her about it, or did she find out about it somehow?

I found out about my bf's fart fetish because I found videos on his computer....and I must admit...it almost broke us up, because I felt he should have been able to tell me about his fetish instead of keeping secrets. Before I found out, I never farted around him...ever!...but now...i fart for him all the time...and I know he loves it! ...and our relationship is much stronger now that there are no more secrets, and I'm sure he feels like he has a huge burden lifted off of his shoulders by sharing something about himself that he had kept secret ALL of his life

Moral of the story is....if you have a significant other that you are serious about having a relationship with...and she does not know about your fart fetish.....then you should not keep it a secret anymore. It will go 1 of 2 ways.....she will think you are weird and break up with you (in which case, it was not meant to be)...OR...she will love you even more for sharing your deepest secret desires with her.

I bring this up because I have gotten a few messages about how to tell their girlfriend about their fart fetish. And I don't have the answer as to "how to tell her".....but all I know, is that you will never know if she is willing to accept your fetish until you drop the bomb on her...also...it is better to tell her up front about it...rather than her find out by finding fart fetish stuff on your computer.........I hope all of you find your one true fart love ...keep searching....REMEMBER...every girl farts.....you just have to find one that is willing to do it in your face hehe...

Sweet Sara