Allright, how many times a day do normal girls break wind?

I've been trying forever to get my girl to fart for me, hell it was bad enough telling her about it, luckily she has been very understanding, and is very willing to let some go for me, it's just that every single time she tries, she can't.

Why? I don't know! Don't people fart like 5 times a day or something?

It's torment having gone through the immense embarrasment having to tell her, which she sort of extracted through a very good line "If your having trouble telling me what sort of sexual thing entices you, maybe your not ready to accept yourself sexually and therefore shouldn't be having sex with me" that got me going. anyway she can't do it!

Sigh I guess it's also embarassing for her because she's the one who has to actually "do" it still I don't know... She knows everything about how I like it she'll really try I think telling me when she thinks she has one, well get propped up panties down butt in face, and nothing.

Think she's being shy?

She doesn't seem like it, though sometimes I think she really can do it, but feels to embarrased to. I don't know.

bah just talking about it makes me feel like an idiot, it's really aggravating.

I just wish she'd do it and that's that.

she suggested if I could give her some gassy foods, that she'd like (no beans, cabbage, brocolli) I don't know what else.