clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

Baned User
    Originally posted by Shoddragon
    no offense but 105 pounds and just 5 foot 1 oO? either your under 14, or she is balemic or very malnurished, if you guys are white that would make sense. White people have teh highest balemic rate. ( also no I am in no way dissing you but its just strange).

also * vomits* I can't stand bare ass naked farts, I don't know, I just like candid (especially jeans) because you get to see the ass in a good position. btu then again some people have different fortes ( your GF better tihe naked than candid farts probably)
    hey, my fiance's 5 foot 1 and 107 pounds, she eats more than me and i am about 170, she just has (i'm guessing) a high metabolism. she is properly proportionate, but she's just small. take that ::logic

I guess I should ease off on the whole farting in face thing, perhaps I'm flying a little too hard into this whole fetish thing, I do sincerely think she's trying just nothing's coming out, I should take it easy and I guess wait and appreciate she's as understanding as she is and not being grossed out or anything

she's 5"1 and 110 lbs and Asian btw to the non believer or bulemic declaring guy, and no she's not fat, she's very very dangerously shapely and eats more than a godam elephant.

I swear she freaking eats a ridiculous amount of food a day, like at least 7 times full meals. Crazy and doesn't gain a godam pound.

If only we were all that lucky! haha

Thanks guys for the advice anyway good to know there's people that listen, even on such a weird but kick ass forum as this one

Baned User
    same exact situation here with the fiance, and she would try, but she almost never has gas. then she got a bit more used to farting in general because she would usually hold them in for most of her life, but the more she lets fly the easier it is to let more fly. i guess just be with her for the reasons that you are, and when she starts farting, just encourage more and she'll slowly get more.

This has to be one of the funnest fetishes any boyfriend of mine has ever had.