clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Aunt Back Side

Quote Originally Posted by marquis23 View Post
    Indianfart, don't listen to these cunts, mate. We love your aunt stories, people are just a little ridiculous sometimes. We're all perverts on a fart fetish board guys. Come on now.
    +100

Indianfart do ur thing. Don't listen to these fools. Hopefully ur just into her ass and farts and to me that's ok. As long as u don't have sexual intentions; ITS ALL GOOD! Just do me a favor and KEEP POSTING ABOUT UR AUNT and if u decide to stop don't let any of these boneheads influence ur choice.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartGirlFarts View Post
    Indianfart do ur thing. Don't listen to these fools. Hopefully ur just into her ass and farts and to me that's ok. As long as u don't have sexual intentions; ITS ALL GOOD! Just do me a favor and KEEP POSTING ABOUT UR AUNT and if u decide to stop don't let any of these boneheads influence ur choice.
    ^^^This guy!

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnukem View Post
    I enjoy your posts.

To those bitching and moaning if you dont like these kind of posts dont read them, the title tells you what it is. To sit there and tell him NOT to post is un-called for.

Keep posting your Aunt stories, pics and anything else my friend
    Bitching? We are giving him advice because he clearly does not view what he is doing/ attempting to do as wrong. Would you ignore a thread if someone needed a mental evaluation? While the entire thread is people encouraging him to do so to fulfill their own sexual needs? It's a cycle of destruction and someone needs to be the voice of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    I still find it hard to believe people are encouraging him to defile his aunt.
    Right, cuz this board is all about morals. lmao! 'Sides, sounds and looks like she don't mind much.

Bitching? We are giving him advice because he clearly does not view what he is doing/ attempting to do as wrong. Would you ignore a thread if someone needed a mental evaluation? While the entire thread is people encouraging him to do so to fulfill their own sexual needs? It's a cycle of destruction and someone needs to be the voice of reason.
    Give it a rest, M. It's not like he's molesting kids. They're both adults, so their familial issues aren't our business. Don't preach at people. If it's against your code, leave the thread and go elsewhere. Let bygones be bygones.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee.gabriel View Post
    Give it a rest, M. It's not like he's molesting kids. They're both adults, so their familial issues aren't our business. Don't preach at people. If it's against your code, leave the thread and go elsewhere. Let bygones be bygones.
    +1
    Urine does not flow in that direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    You corner a cat and the claws come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    DING DING DING!

When did mudofale become such a dick waffle? I remember him being cool. Now he's turning into Gemiwine. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lololo View Post
    When did mudofale become such a dick waffle? I remember him being cool. Now he's turning into Gemiwine. Lol.

gentlemen, can we simply enjoy a tread without bickering back and forth like packs of dogs fighting over territory?