clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I fucking hate this fetish (I just need to vent)

miche
    Hi friend.
    I am in this fetish since I was 5, I think, years old.
    In the following years I was very confused about the targets.
    I'm sure I'm not gay...but sometimes I was turned on by male's farts because, I think, that farts were the only contact to the fetish I have had.
    I remember a time I was turned on by series of farts coming from my grandmother too. EWWW!!!! If I think about it now I think I vomit!!!
    But later I experimented a lot of female fart smell by classmates that were not shy with farting. One time one of them, that likes me very much, maked me smell her nude asshole...it smelled like fonzies. I think the fonzie-like ass smell is the best.
    Any way...don't worry if sometimes you are excited by unusual people. The only concern is to resist to the worst temptations in order to not become a maniac.
    It's like all other things...the correct dose is arrousal, but if you cannot limit yourself it's a poison!

Sorry for my dusty english(I'm italian)...but I hope my words have helped a little

Originally posted by Letoff_100
    How did you know the fart lasted 26 seconds, did you actually count while she was doing it, or was there a clock on the wall with a second hand right above where she was.

I'm sorry, but there is a couple of things about this post that doesn't sound right, especially the part about the fart clearing the whole house out from the second floor down. We are talking about a kid here aren't we?
    What he forgot to mention was the fact that his sister is actually 18 feet tall.

Just for the record, OP, if any of your story is true, then, despite the massive taboo around it, I'm happy to inform you that sexual confusion in various forms is not uncommon at certain ages - I assume you are relatively young if you have a 12-year-old sister. Just keep it quiet and don't worry.

Or of course you can take an easy 3 step plan:

1. Wait 6 years.
    2. 'Accidentally' stumble across this fetish on the internet and humorously inform your sister.
    3. Buy stock and make $$$.

I'd recommend my first comment though.

I'm gonna sound immature..and yes, feel free to bash me all you want guys (especially the pedoz who suggested to wack off of it) But....

DUDE ...your own 10 yo Sis !!!

Whatever floats your boat is a good way to put it don't freak out about it, just enjoy it but don't take it any farther then that, cause if your tring to avoid incest her finding out about your fetish is the worst possible outcome,
    A) she'll fart for you on purpose causing a chain rxn that'll result in incest
    B) she'll blackmail you and force you to do her chores or whatever
    C) she'll tell your parents right away
    D) she'll secretly never tell you she found out and later try to fart for you
    so dont let her find out about your fetish

Elite Member
    what if shes a retard and does not even know what a fetish is ? huh? gives u something to think about does it not? also jacking off to her, well, technically that is not pedophiliae, because you do not want to have sex with her ( i should HOPE not lol), rape her, etc. besides, when u get a gf u can pleasure yourself to her. If i were in your positon, ( bash me all you want I seriously do not care) I would masturbate. hell every chance I would get. also if she tries to blackmail you, pimp slap her LOL.

Also you could also sit down and have a nice long talk about it and etc. althoghu if shes a bitch that won't relaly work lol. try watever, if she does not know bout fetish,e tc, I say masturbate, I mean seriously.

hundreds of years ago people in the same family ( cousins AND IMMEDIATE O_O) used to love each other and make love to each other, hell even get MARRIED to each other ( see Cirano de bergerac(search on google)).

also people who were like 21 would marry people who were like 8 >_<. so do not tihnk of it as OMFG weird. that or try to do what boss suggest, try to build an immunity to it. but then if u get a gf that farts for you tehre could be some confusion between her and your sis. so try to do the first one adn explain. good luck .

Elite Member
    Originally posted by Bobba
    I'm gonna sound immature..and yes, feel free to bash me all you want guys (especially the pedoz who suggested to wack off of it) But....

DUDE ...your own 10 yo Sis !!!
    Fella, if you read the post by El Eno you'll see that he seems to be tormented by the fact that his little sister is doing something that arouses him. Asuming that this lengthy essay is true and not a complete fantasy, then I consider the best thing he can do is to sort himself out in private, because there is nothing for him to gain by NOT doing so.

Referring to me as a pedoz (I assume you mean paedophile) is insulting and uncalled for and you need to choose your words more carefully.

Interestingly enough, we have not yet had any reply from El Eno following his first post to the forum, which suggests to me that this is purely an attempt to get people excited and possibly say the wrong things. We have to remember that there are people that would love to get this board shut down and this would be a victory for them.

Come on El Eno me 'ol mucker, some of us here actually seem to believe your story about a 12 year old that farts like an elephant while you stand there with a stopwatch trying to hide a bulge in your pants.
    COME ON....I've been called a pedoz for my efforts in trying to alert people to a potential trap... speak, or forever hold your peace!

one thing that amazes me with this fetish is the number of posters who believe certain farts are real in clips that are clearly faked and that believe certain stories are real that are clearly not.

nice creative writing.

26 seconds = bullshit.

no further comments needed on this.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, means a lot to me. Thanksfor the advice and everything, but I will NEVER masturbate to my own sister, I really can't think of anything that's more wrong than that! And I don't think I'll want to sell her out to the fetish. Would be far too akward to see a bunch of forum posts of how how guys would want to "take" her...

And just to clear some things up...

-Me being turned on by my sister is completely unwilling. DO NOT WANT!
    -I wrote this to vent out my frustration over the whole situation, and hearing the opinions of you other fetishists on the matter. I'm not trying to do a FBI crash on this site or anything, I'm fishing for symapthy, not pedos.
    -I am 21 years old, my parents were young when they had me and thusly wanted to wait a while for the next kid.
    -When I say 26 second I just base it upon how long my sis says it was, and she most likely exaggerates. I don't remember ecactly how long I measured it as, but it certainly was in the 20 second rage. I'd say 23 seconds if I have to make an estimate. But it really was that long. She claims to have done several in the one minute range that were just drawn out squeaky ones and not loud like the one I told you about, but that again is probarbly (and in my case, hopefully) just exaggeration...

I understand some of you are sceptical, but I ensure you this is unfortunately very very true.

Ha!

I aint givin you no sympathy for posting what can only be described as an incredibly rehearsed softcore fantasy about your kid sister. Chris Meloni and Ice-T hunt fucks like you on SVU you fuckin weirdo. Not that I don't get it. I have a cousin I thought was pretty sexy. Until I turned 13. Now I'm 25. And she's in her 30's. And you're still a disturbed chester in the making. Here's my advice. Spank your monkey. No one knows but us (since you were dumb ebough to tell everyone what you wanted to do). And we could care less if you fuck your mom just so long as you post clips of it.
    Next, wait til she hits 18 then pimp her out on clips for sale or something.
    And never waste our time with sob stories again.

Elite Member

RE: Ha!

Originally posted by jaydee.gabriel
    I aint givin you no sympathy for posting what can only be described as an incredibly rehearsed softcore fantasy about your kid sister. Chris Meloni and Ice-T hunt fucks like you on SVU you fuckin weirdo. Not that I don't get it. I have a cousin I thought was pretty sexy. Until I turned 13. Now I'm 25. And she's in her 30's. And you're still a disturbed chester in the making. Here's my advice. Spank your monkey. No one knows but us (since you were dumb ebough to tell everyone what you wanted to do). And we could care less if you fuck your mom just so long as you post clips of it.
    Next, wait til she hits 18 then pimp her out on clips for sale or something.
    And never waste our time with sob stories again.
    thats what I said lolz. People used to FUCK and MARRY THEIR SISTERS CENTURIES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! althoghu we are much more of gentleman, masturbating<<<<<<< sex with sister in terms of wrongness. also just masturbate rather than kill yourself. perhaps the man upstairs made her that way to keep you enjoyed till the right girl comes along