Thanks for all the feedback guys, means a lot to me. Thanksfor the advice and everything, but I will NEVER masturbate to my own sister, I really can't think of anything that's more wrong than that! And I don't think I'll want to sell her out to the fetish. Would be far too akward to see a bunch of forum posts of how how guys would want to "take" her...

And just to clear some things up...

-Me being turned on by my sister is completely unwilling. DO NOT WANT!
-I wrote this to vent out my frustration over the whole situation, and hearing the opinions of you other fetishists on the matter. I'm not trying to do a FBI crash on this site or anything, I'm fishing for symapthy, not pedos.
-I am 21 years old, my parents were young when they had me and thusly wanted to wait a while for the next kid.
-When I say 26 second I just base it upon how long my sis says it was, and she most likely exaggerates. I don't remember ecactly how long I measured it as, but it certainly was in the 20 second rage. I'd say 23 seconds if I have to make an estimate. But it really was that long. She claims to have done several in the one minute range that were just drawn out squeaky ones and not loud like the one I told you about, but that again is probarbly (and in my case, hopefully) just exaggeration...

I understand some of you are sceptical, but I ensure you this is unfortunately very very true.