clips4sale
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Movie theatre massacre, 12 dead not 14, suspect captured

http://gma.yahoo.com/joker-massacre-...opstories.html

There just had 2 be a copycat loser out there

I'm sorry but I almost cried when I found out this chick had survived another shooting in Toronto at a mall in her hometown!
    Here is her twitter thought you guys would be interested:
    http://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield/
    Here is also a story on her:
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UBSIV6M4ySo
    R.I.P. to all victims and I will be praying for the family members!

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    I'm sorry but I almost cried when I found out this chick had survived another shooting in Toronto at a mall in her hometown!
    Here is her twitter thought you guys would be interested:
    http://twitter.com/JessicaRedfield/
    Here is also a story on her:
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UBSIV6M4ySo
    R.I.P. to all victims and I will be praying for the family members!
    Seems like she is having a rough year, or she had a brush with death that was supposed to kill her and death came back to finish the job. Happens pretty often actually, that is one reason a lot of people believe in death (a spirit in a sense).

Such as people with terminal illnesses who survive then die to an infection or some other disease later on. Unfortunate, but life is crazy after all. And that is why people always say life is too short to worry about yesterday.

how do you die in a movie theater?! seriouly have you ever heard of people being killed in a theater?! this is the first time i heard of this kind of madness!. if i can't simply go to see a good movie without worrying about being murdered, i don't know this world anymore, i really don't!i'm done with this world, just DONE.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by theguyfromny View Post
    how do you die in a movie theater?! seriouly have you ever heard of people being killed in a theater?! this is the first time i heard of this kind of madness!. if i can't simply go to see a good movie without worrying about being murdered, i don't know this world anymore, i really don't!i'm done with this world, just DONE.
    I have heard of people being shot at, in, and around a movie theater. Just not a massacre.

Thumbs up

Amen to the 25th power on that statement. I'm so fed up with earth hell. Wish there was another planet to live on. But unlike the terra nova sci-fi drama, only the exclusive are allowed. Like the dude on a yahoo message board said it best when he read the story about the 5 yr. old girl in KC who drowned an 18-month old infant in the tub because he wouldn't stop crying, 'STOP THIS WORLD & LET ME OFF!'

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    5 yr. old girl in KC who drowned an 18-month old infant in the tub '
    Sounds like the parents are to blame for that one, who leaves a 5 year old alone with a 18 month old baby. Better question, why is a 18 month old in a tub by it's self or with another child? I blame the parents 100%, 5 year olds do not have any reasoning, crayons are food and pillows are marshmellows.

Quote Originally Posted by HOOF HEARTED View Post
    Like the dude on a yahoo message board said it best when he read the story about the 5 yr. old girl in KC who drowned an 18-month old infant in the tub because he wouldn't stop crying, 'STOP THIS WORLD & LET ME OFF!'
    you're joking right? you are joking right?now that story is overkill! a FIVE YE-- FIIIIIVE YEEAAAAAAAA- heaven, earth, or hell which one am i on cuz i'm confused?
    this can't be earth, if this is earth, i don't wanna see hell...

you're joking right? you are joking right?now that story is overkill! a FIVE YE-- FIIIIIVE YEEAAAAAAAA- heaven, earth, or hell which one am i on cuz i'm confused?
    this can't be earth, if this is earth, i don't wanna see hell...
    I'm as serious as they come, i'm not in the joking department. That tragedy happened last year. It was a 15-16 yr. old girl who was probably asleep at that time watching the kids. Try to always do the right thing & you'll miss out on hell.

Angry

And another loser who just had 2 I can't say it, too bad there's no facepalm smiley. Check this link.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...193011379.html

If fool did this cause he wanted 2 protect himself from another copycat then I understand but if not.....