May be most of us dont really get under a girl's ass (face sitting) but we all have experiences of sniffing or hearing a fart of the girl depending on what turns us on. Personally, there is nothing as cock-raising for me as hearing or sniffing a beautiful lady's fart. Okay, let us share the most memorable fart sniffing or fart hearing experience.

I will start with mine.

I had this good luck to smell Jayamani's amazing farts. Her farts were versatile from silent but deadly puskis to cute sexy, croaky ass bombs. She was a 23 year old woman who had come to my place to stay on lease. She had a nice tight, small ass and had medium sized boobs. Her face had a slutty appeal. Once Jayamani and I were talking on a certain topic and out of the blue, a real nasty sulphur rich funk filled the air. She continued the conversation, mentally begging that the smell would disappear, but it lingered. I felt like jacking off to the rancid smell that was giving me an erection.

A year later, Jayamani was pregnant and had a baby. She would nurse the baby at times, covering her boob through saree though I would get a slight view of an outstretched hard nipple, that was sucked laboriously by the child. How I wished, I could suckle them. One night, we were watching a movie when suddenly, there was a purrrrrrrrr sound. I knew my queen of masturbatory fantasies Jayamani, had farted a lovely musical symphony from her gaand. But there was a bonus in store for my dick. I looked at Jayamani'ass and slowly I found her lovely ass rising up to the right side, toward me and there was another distinct but soft purrrrrrrr sound as if her ass was complaining to the owner for checking it out. There was no smell but the sound still rings like an alarm for my cock to rise.

Now share ur fart sniffing/hearing experience..let us sniff this thread..