I'll never forget the girl that farted at the gym. The exotic sweet smell lingered for minutes and wouldn't go away!

One day, I walked into the gym. I had my card in hand to ready to give to the girl behind the counter that scans everybody's cards. As soon as I walked to the counter, I noticed this exotically sweet pungent fart aroma lingering in the air. The type of fart you KNOW came from a woman's ass because it just smelled so sweet and feminine, you could tell it was estrogen produced.

There was a woman standing next to me waiting to scan her card, and there was the girl behind the counter. I knew it had to be 1 of them since they were the only people around. Mind you, I was at least 10 feet from the counter when I noticed the beautiful lingering smell. The scent was glorious, and I kept secretly sniffing the air as much as I could, yet the fart smell would NOT dissipate!

The woman in front of me got her card scanned and she left the area. I noticed that the smell didn't leave once that woman walked away so it HAD to be the girl behind the counter! As I walked up to the counter, the fart smell was rich and ripe to my senses. I was convinced it was the girl behind the counter. She was a white girl with an embarrassingly cute smirk on her face. I tried to stick around as long as I could making conversation with her so I could indulge in the sweet scented girl fart stench that was permeating the area. After she scanned my card, I asked for a towel. As she walked a few feet away and turned to grabbed the towel, I quickly leaned over the counter to get more confirmation that it was her who released the lovely smell. The gym has big and small towels, and the girl gave me a big towel. I said "no, can you give me a small towel?" The embarrassingly red cheeked face on this girl grew larger as I could tell she was thinking "omg, will this guy just leave already...I know he smells my fart!" She took the towel back from me, put it back on the shelf and went to grab the smaller towel. As she turned away, I leaned over a 2nd time and took another DEEP whiff of the beautiful smell which was still very ripe in the air. She gave me the small towel and I said "thanks" while giving her my mysteriously sexy smirk/smile.

To this day, I still rate it as one of the most glorious female fart scents I've ever smelled. The girl must of been no older than 23 years, and after that day, I never saw her again. But my goodness, when I tell you that fart had linger potential. Yes, this story was descriptive in length, but the whole interaction must of lasted 2/3 minutes, and the whole time, the fart smell remained strong in the air. The only reason the smell went away was because I left the area. The girl had this embarrassing smirk on her face and I didn't know what to do. You live and you learn gentlemen. Next time that ever happens, I will stay around and make conversation for as long as the smell remains in the air.

Due to how rich the aroma was, I envisioned fantasies after that incident of being trapped in a closet with her or under the blankets in bed while she ripped farts for me. I mean, if this woman could produce such a smell with hang time and distance, just imagine how strong it would have smelled if you were stuck in a small closet with her!!!