i've been waitin to write this experience on here for a while when i was younger like 11,12,13 what ever around that age i often got stuck hangin out with this girl that was a pretty close family friend she went to the same school she was a year younger my parents were best friends with her parents so i saw her on the weekends all the time cuz for the most part my parents wouldnt really want me to stay home alone and neither did i haha but anyway she was in the same boat being a girl espicially ..... so one time when we were camping we were playing cards what ever and i used to try and coax her in to making bets such as loser has to kiss the other ones dupa and i would rig the deck so i would loose.... this time she finally bit on a bet i think loser had to smelll the other ones butt for 2 minutes somethin stupid like that but after i lost she was like well i wanna win something different she said instead of that how about your just my slave and i wont make you smell my butt... and i was likee yes this will be perfect than i can bug her to hopefully get punishment ... so what ever she didnt actually punish me really or make me do anything so i was kinda bummed i agreed to it.... but than my luck started to turn we got home from camping and about a week later her mom came over for beers with my parents so were stuck hangin out in my basement watchin tv and what ever so were hangin out down there and i had actually forgot about the slave ordeal i was thinkin that was a bust.... so im flickin around and shes like give me the romote and i was like no and shes like you know your still my slave thats not over youll always be my slave so i was like ok now i got something to work with so i was like ok what ever but i didnt give her the romote so shes like ill start fake crying to my mom and get you in trouble so she actually did have me under control so i said fine and gave her the romote than she was layin down puttin her feet on me to annoy me and than made me rub them for a good 15 min and they smelled i not that big of a foot guy but it turned me on haha than after that she made me lay down on the couch and she said that i was her seat she kinda sat on my chest and stomoch she would like wiggle her lil bubble butt in her white short shorts and i would say stuff like come on i dont want your stinky butt on me ... ocassionally she'd lean on her side and put it a lil closer to my face but it still wasnt close enough to smell anything eventually my chest was startin to hurt so i told her that and she was like well ok and turned and straddled me and slid her butt in to my face her crack like just barely touching my nose absolute perfect placement i gotta quick wiff but in my head i couldnt act like i liked it which trust me wasnt easy at all haha so i moved my head to the side and i was like it smells can you please get off and shes like no and you have to face forward slave like in to her butt obviously so i was like ugh and did i would take little wiffs it smelled amazing it was around like 9 at night and she prob didnt shower all day i was with her like the 5-6 hours before all of this... so after like 2 minutes she said she had to fart and that i had to smell it i litterally couldnt believe it she said something like alright get your nose ready and it was just a small little sqeeker but it smelled a little and added to the already smelly butt so it was good not aboslutely amazing but it was awesome i was in heaven my heart was probably thumping so hard on her thigh she stayed there for just a couple more minutes but got off and that was the only time i smelled her butt that night... it was an awesome experience i do actually have another really good story about her better than this one but im stoned and its 4 in the morning hahahaha ill be back on to add that one though my apologies for the bad grammer haha