clips4sale

Thread: Anyone actually have any luck in here?

Anyone actually have any luck in here?

Feel free to move this to another section if needed. I'm just curious if anyone has actually gotten any fart experiences through this forum. Looks like a bunch of posts w/ 0 replies for the most part. I would love to hear any success stories if they exist.

I felt that I woulda had a chance if this happened a year or 2 ago. With yummyfarts/carly/sexyflatulence. But she contacted me too late. She lived near me in the same city. I tried 2 get a meetup with her but didn't happen She told me that she moved to lo-cal SD, cause in ontario there's barely any jobs here And i'm tired of the one i'm at for some time. If she moved to get a job I understand. It just sucks that another woman i'd have a chance with in anything, something's gotta go wrong against me Almost reminds me of my really fucked up past is that a girl who was my 1st serious crush on moved away out of the blue in early 1988 & people then didn't know where she moved to. Possibly coulda been my 1st & only gf, I pictured myself being with her in high school maybe drive her there & to a drive in. But none of that happened.