clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Truth About Masterbation

Elite Member

The Truth About Masterbation

I'm not trying to tell you its a sin nor tell you to stop doing it lol.

This information is pretty interesting that I like to share to people that should be aware of if not already.

http://www.library.ayurvediccure.com...sturbation.htm

Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine View Post
    Bullshit.

I agree. Having sex with a woman and/or masturbating increases testosterone. 2 nuts a day is a lot however, try to limit it to 1 every other day if you can b/c having an orgasm depletes a LOT of energy you might need for your job/the gym etc... If you're between the age of 15 and 25, and you're not getting laid, chances are you're jerking off twice a day at least...lol
    Real women produce Bubbly and Gulpy farts!

Quote Originally Posted by Vector View Post
    If you're between the age of 15 and 25, and you're not getting laid, chances are you're jerking off twice a day at least...lol
    .....OKAY!! You caught me.

Baned User
    yep, there has yet to be a study showing any correlation between penis size and masturbation ritual and on top of that, the only time depletion of your goo is relevant is when you're trying to get a girl pregnant (in which case keep it to a minimum to build up reserves).

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    yep, there has yet to be a study showing any correlation between penis size and masturbation ritual and on top of that, the only time depletion of your goo is relevant is when you're trying to get a girl pregnant (in which case keep it to a minimum to build up reserves).
    Are you saying that masterbating more than sex reduces your chances at getting one pregnant?

Baned User
    when you are trying to get one pregnant, masturbating constantly will drastically lower your sperm count when it counts. the same applies if you are having sex many times per day to get one pregnant. because the sperm count isn't as high, the chances of a sperm successfully fertilizing an egg is drastically reduced.

on the other hand, aside from super excessive masturbation (we're talking like 6 hours a day), it will have no impact on getting one pregnant in the future when that habit is broken.

From what I've heard masturbation is not harmful and it is healthy. I was also told that it does not reduce your sperm count. Now does it take away from your testosterone and does it make your dick smaller?

A wank a day, keeps the doctor away, no?
    Eproctophilia.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fartslave09 View Post
    From what I've heard masturbation is not harmful and it is healthy. I was also told that it does not reduce your sperm count. Now does it take away from your testosterone and does it make your dick smaller?
    I don't know about it being healthy. You do lose a lot of testosterone making you more fatigue. I also believe it psycologically effects you that can lead to depression & so forth. I wouldn't be suprise if it makes you smaller in size but overall masterbation has its advantages & disadvantages.

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtgsMCECWnw