clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Truth About Masterbation

On a few places I read that excessive masturbation can affect glands with internal secretion, such as thyroid.

Is it possible we don't have any doctors here at gassyerotica to provide more info?

Que delicia

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gassy View Post
    On a few places I read that excessive masturbation can affect glands with internal secretion, such as thyroid.

Is it possible we don't have any doctors here at gassyerotica to provide more info?
    I doubt it. I don't think people would take it kindly if a doctor on this forum gives us the truth about the negative sides of masterbation.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 25th June 2012 at 06:38 AM.

Truth be told, masturbation is a problem. Why? It gets addicting. I'm not really sure why, really. Perhaps if you do it more than once a day, then you may just do something to your ding dong. I still believe it is good for you no matter what. But if this true, then perhaps it is time to cut back.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine View Post
    Truth be told, masturbation is a problem. Why? It gets addicting. I'm not really sure why, really. Perhaps if you do it more than once a day, then you may just do something to your ding dong. I still believe it is good for you no matter what. But if this true, then perhaps it is time to cut back.
    It's addicting because it makes you feel good, just like drugs make people feel good. Harmful? Yes, drugs are harmful, but it makes you feel good so your body continues to do it to achieve that feeling or maintain it.