clips4sale
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    So I'm Satan born in the 80s on a fart fetish forum makin up the vocabulary, history & definitions of Saturn? How can I be Saturn if he's been around longer than me? Is this your proof of why I'm wrong through denigration & calumniation? Is this your only method of tactic to disaprove me since you lack in delving?
    Stat facts with no proof once again, you haven't proved to us you aren't Saturn, or Santa, so you must be Santa or Satan. Provide us with your birth certificate, and proof of residencey and we will drop the claims, otherwise you are and shall forever be the dark lord.

Proof of residence can be faked. That's why Obama is president. He's obviously a freemason from Egypt, and 10,000 years old. He used to be called Comte De Saint Germaine.

I saw a picture of him wearing a black suit. If that's not a reference to the Black Land of Khem, or ancient Egypt, I don't know what is.

And Gemwine, my point is to troll you using your own faulty methods. Give you a taste of your own stupidity. Think I sound stupid? This is what you sound like. This is how you talk. This is your method. Does it not work? There ya go. Think better.
    Last edited by splat; 22nd April 2012 at 04:56 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Stat facts with no proof once again, you haven't proved to us you aren't Saturn, or Santa, so you must be Santa or Satan. Provide us with your birth certificate, and proof of residencey and we will drop the claims, otherwise you are and shall forever be the dark lord.
    LOL You still wouldn't believe me regardless.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Proof of residence can be faked. That's why Obama is president. He's obviously a freemason from Egypt, and 10,000 years old. He used to be called Comte De Saint Germaine.

I saw a picture of him wearing a black suit. If that's not a reference to the Black Land of Khem, or ancient Egypt, I don't know what is.

And Gemwine, my point is to troll you using your own faulty methods. Give you a taste of your own stupidity. Think I sound stupid? This is what you sound like. This is how you talk. This is your method. Does it not work? There ya go. Think better.
    I don't see any point of your trolling. I guess this is your excuse of a stratagem when you can't address my "faulty methods" & prove why they are at fault. So far your responses are pretentious & not only off topic but making your artifice poor in lacking.

I don't see any point of your trolling. I guess this is your excuse of a stratagem when you can't address my "faulty methods" & prove why they are at fault. So far your responses are pretentious & not only off topic but making your artifice poor in lacking.
    I don't see any point of your trolling. I guess this is your excuse of a stratagem when you can't address my "faulty methods" & prove why they are at fault. So far your responses are pretentious & not only off topic but making your artifice poor in lacking

Elite Member
    I understand your point splat. We cool?
    Last edited by gemiwine; 23rd April 2012 at 10:48 AM.

Baned User
    I understand your point splat. We cool?
    i guess it's about time you understand something so simple. i knew we could get through to you

Elite Member
    13 would you call yourself an agnostic since your not an atheist?

Active Member 03042017
    13 would you call yourself an agnostic since your not an atheist?
    And the cycle continues, you just love to stir things up don't you?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post