clips4sale
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    If I had to guess, I would say you are an oil rigger. Either that, or you work in construction. Those are the only two jobs that pay extremely well and require little or no brain power. Then again, oil riggers do require logic and a brain capacity, and construction works have to know shapes. So I guess I do not know what you do for a living.

How can you claim something that you do not know? See where your logic falls apart? At the source. You claim you work twice as hard as he does, are in better physical shape and more flexible than he is (assuming you are still referring to physical fitness). Oh wait, in his life time. You do not know him, nor do you have any idea who he is, what he does, or what shape or form he is in. For all you know, he is the over lord of the Andromeda galaxy, but he is on vacation viewing this planet. It is not impossible, nor is it implausible; simply because you, do, not, know, him. Jumping to conclusions about people without knowing who they are is what I do. And unless you want to be like me, you need to shape the hell up and grasp reality in both hands. With that being said, I continue.

Let me break down what I have gathered from you, your idea of a well paying job was an oil rigger. Requires no college education, makes large amounts of money, more power blah blah blah... You brought up the idea of gas, gas is related to petroleum directly, you must work with the stuff in order for it to be on your mind, there for you work for an oil rig. Am I wrong? That is how your logic works, although mine came out a lot more accurate than yours usually does.

To go deeper into you I shall go through your older post.
    1.) You do a lot of research.
    a.) If you do a lot of research, then I highly doubt your job requires you to do as much work as you claim you do for it.
    2.) You visit the forum on your cell phone.
    b.) Jumping to a conclusion, I assume this is because you either do not have a computer, or you are not at home often enough to access it to do these sorts of things.
    I.) If you are not home enough to do these sort of things then I highly doubt you do as much "research" as you claim to actually do.
    3.) You claim you never went to college.
    a.) I will take your word for this one, but I would say it is safe to say you did not go to college because it was either
    I.) Too difficult
    II.) Saw no use for it
    III.) Did not have the resources to maintain that form of education
    b.) Going with your basic lack of common sense I will presume that you did not do so well in high school. Keeping that in mind, I will take it that your job was obtained through connections. Friends or family. I only say this because, someone who did not go to college, and did not do so well in high school is either going to work multiple jobs, strip for money, sell drugs, or have good connections in some sort of job market.

So, to sum it up. You are either A.) A construction worker. B.) An oil rigger. or C.) A gymnast. or option Z.) Physical trainer.
    Although, with the physical trainer, the big bucks are in people with a college degree, so I will leave it in their out of simple empathy.
    Good ol' inductive reasoning.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    hey dumbass, perhaps you want to get into an "i know more about you than you know about me" style argument but i believe i have handed your ass to you on that note before. the things you said i said i didn't say and would like a quote to when i said the things you're actually able to argue against that i did say.

i am still waiting on the answers to 2 simple questions but it would seem that you can't even venture a guess? come on now.
    And I'm still waiting on your detailed explaination about the fallacy of the video that I asked you from the very beginning of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    And I'm still waiting on your detailed explaination about the fallacy of the video that I asked you from the very beginning of this thread.
    Then reread the thread. We have painstakingly detailed them.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Then reread the thread. We have painstakingly detailed them.
    No you didn't. 90% of the responses were trash talking. I'm waiting on a none bias explaination of how this video is misleading.

No you didn't. 90% of the responses were trash talking. I'm waiting on a none bias explaination of how this video is misleading.
    Reread the thread.

Elite Member
    Reread the thread.
    Reprove the 1hr 2min video.

Reprove the 1hr 2min video.
    Reread the thread.

Christ almighty gemiwine. When will you admit that you are wrong??

Active Member 03042017
    Good ol' inductive reasoning.
    It is actually rather fun; I now see why he does it.

Elite Member
    We'll see how misleading this video is since people are too lazy to explain it.

1. Saturn the 6th planet from the sun, named the 6th day of the week and has a 6 sided polygon on its north pole giving you the 666 combination.

2. Ninurta in the sumerian religion is Saturn and we see the hexagram symbol being used.

3. Saturn is El in phoenicia, Stur in Chaldea, Ninurta in Sumerian, Saturnus in Rome, Kronos in Greece.

4. Quetzalcoatl is Saturn to the mayans with the sacred heart icon on its chest just like the one on the false image of Jesus. He's depicted as a serpent & dragon with the cross symbol which is Saturn.
    5. In Hinduism uses the satkona or hexagram symbol. Kali, Shiva, Vishnu are both Saturn in hindu with the hexagram symbol.

6. In buddhism Saturn is Mandala with its hexagram symbol.

7. In Islam uses the hexagram symbol.

8. Rempham is Saturn in Acts 7:43, Amos 5:26 http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan Revelations 3:9 Synagogue of Saturn (Satan)

9. The roman catholic church uses the hexagram symbol. The popes monstrance is filled with hexagrams. The pope is the vicar of christ or vicar of the son of God. "Vicarius Filii Dei" which means Vicar or Representative of the Son of God, gives a combination of 666 in Roman numerology. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xcUskQ-V

10. The mudras, sitting postures and gestures are relatively the same in all the deities in religion that represent Saturn.

11. Saturn is also known as a deity with hermorphradite characteristics. An example is the baphomet or the goat of mendens with female breast and a male phallus. Its origins is Banebdjedet or lord of mendes in ancient Egypt in Mendes but later revived by Eliphas Levi, a french author and magician in the 19th century. Its subliminal hexagram is hidden on its image with 3 fingers (triangles) pointing up and 3 fingers (triangles) pointing down making a hexagram. This hand gesture also represents "as above, so below", "as in heaven, so on earth", "as in the spirit, so in the natural". These same concepts and hand gestures are shown in all pagan deities including in the false image of Jesus.

12. The double helix or DNA symbol is shown on the image of the baphomets phallus with 2 serpents entwined around it representing Satan's seeds.

13. In 1980-1981 voyagers discovered a hexagonal pattern on the planet Saturn until 2006 when they discovered it having 6 equally straight sides encircling its north pole. Scientist have never seen anything like this on any other planet.

14. How were the ancient Sumerians able to assosiate the hexagram symbol with the god of harvest ninurta (Saturn) where telescopes weren't invented? Even the most powerful telescopes today can't see the hexagon on the planet's north pole but only through NASA's Cassini spacecraft.

15. Another artifact of a Sumerian cylinder seal shows Saturns rings together in the correct positions of the heavenly bodies, Saturn, Jupitor, the asteroid belt and mars (30:11). This proves that the Sumerians in Ninurta's kingdom were advance way ahead of NASA.

16. NASA also discovered a hurricane-like storm on Saturn's south pole with an eye ringed by towering clouds never before seen on any other planet. (30:42)

17. Now we know where the all seeing eye, combined with the pyramid or eye inside the hexagon of the hexagram came from.

18. These religious organizations been around before NASA and the question is how did they know to assosiate these same symbols that weren't discovered until 1980.

19. It's unknown how the ancients were able to know this without NASA but is obvious that an entity more advance then them from the heavens had gave them the knowledge to know this.

20. Saturn is just another name replacing Satan. Just like all cultures of civilizations has Saturn under differen't languages. In Scottish & Irish Satarn, Portuguese Saturno, Albanian Saturni, Haitian Creole Satin, Japanese Tǔxīng, Georgian Saturni, Icelandic Satúrnus, Russian Сатурн, French Saturne, Hungarian Szaturnusz, Arabic Zual, Persian Zohal or Keyvân, Welsh Sadwrn, Bantu Xhosa, South African iSateni and the list goes on.

21. The glowing rays surrounding the all seeing eye symbols are from the planets shadows discovered from ghe robotic Cassini spacecraft orbiting Saturn drifted in the planets shadow for 12 hours and looked back toward the eclipsed sun and saw this 37:34. It looks like an eye with surrounding rays during Saturn's solar eclipse of the sun. Now we see where these symbols of halos or rings surrounding the heads of deities came from the planet Saturn.

22. Why is the Tower Of Babel or Baal called such? Babel means a confused mixture of sounds or voices. Matthew 6:7 says not to pray that way like the pagans. How do we know all pagan religions belong to babylon? Watch 40:32

23. We can see all these religions are praying repetively and foolishly like the and obviously belong to babylon. Repetitive praying is a brainwashing condition to manipulate and control people with lies. Joseph Goebbels who helped Hitler with his agenda quotes "If*you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth." We can see this going on today in the news, media, politics and entertainment.

24. The Queen Of Heaven who is also a known deity in all religion as Astarte to the phoenicians, Ishtar by the Akkadians, Inanna by the Sumerians, Diana by the Romans, Quan Yin/Kannon/ Guanyin to the Eastern Asians, Artemis/Cybele, Isis to the Egyptians and also known as the moon goddess, goddess of fertility and so forth. Found in Jeremiah 7:18 & Judges 2:13.

25. The mudra of the moon goddess is known as the "mono cornuto" which means "horned hand" in Italian. This is realized by extending the index and little fingers while holding the middle and ring finger with the thumb. We see this same sacred hand gesture in all the female deities. The sigil of Lucifera or horned hand gesture is commonly known as the sign of the devil but we see that its origins represent the sigil of the goat of mendes from the idol of the moon goddess Artemis with the baphomet on its lower torso 51:38.

26. The pentagram on the forehead of the baphomet is the Star which that word derives from the goddess Astarte/Ishtar.

27. Now we see the symbol of the moon goddess is the crescent moon and the pentagram giving us this combination 52:32 which again is used in all religions across the world.

28. Allah is depicted as a moom God which makes it a bisexual deity. The moon goddess is known to change from female to male. With this in mind we can see that all religions have these same bisexual deities.

In conclusion. Saturn is nothing more but Satan who's the ruler of the world under both male and female deities in all religions of the world. His mark was found by NASA in 1980 which shows the pentagram & hexagon its north pole and all seeing eye on its south pole. This is the evidence that shows the proof of his relevant existance, who controls and runs the whole world.

Adding the angles of a triangle which are 60 degrees.
    60º+60º+60º=180º
    There are 2 triangles in a hexagram
    180º+180º=360º
    360=3 "6"s or 666