clips4sale
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by furbytool View Post
    I stopped reading a page and a half ago, and although I usually agree with 1313Jr.1313 but I can't for the life of me understand what gemiwine and you are trying to prove. Either one of you could not agree with each other on anything in this discussion, never mind debate. Such harsh words were exchanged like "Idiot" and "Dumbshit" ect. Clearly both of you have an education or a thesaurus. I can see that you both don't enjoy losing an argument same with Mudofale the reliable side kick. I'm probably gonna sign out and ill get bashed but I check this the forum like once a week. Take this life lesson and learn to disagree in moderation. Thankyou for your time.
    lol, it's a fart fetish forum. nobody is expecting you to follow every thread like a hawk. you're here to enjoy yourself and if you don't care for this stuff then there's a thousand other threads, lol. nobody'll be on you for not following every thread

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This bullshit is really just that. This can be done with literally everything. Your computer is a cube, is it not? SATURN. Your car is a series of cubes. Obviously saturnic influence. The number of fingers per hand not counting your thumb is four, as are your limbs not counting your head. Four is a square, and a rotated square is a cube. YOU are Saturn! If you include thumbs and heads, then it's five which is a pentragram. SATAN! Which can be rearranged to make SANTA!

The truth is, clearly, that YOU, Gemwine, are a fat, jolly deliverer of gifts who operates on yuletime, and who resides on a gaseous planet created by a roman god, and do so in the name of the devil. I've connected the dots, have I not? Now prove me wrong.

In all seriousness, I believe in Saturn as a reference the ancients made. It refers to corruption and rot. But these are essential- Only by dying does one exalt itself and travel through the seven rings to the Sun. Satun is the starting point, Nigredo, the lead to be transformed to gold, metaphorically speaking. But to take this concept and try to apply it to the stupidly mundane for arbitrary reasons is foolish.

Read the book Foucault's Pendulum.
    this...

and gemi, you're ignoring the post you quoted again.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    I never mentioned anything about the world ending. The symbol is a cube that represents their God Saturn whom they worship. If you think different I like to hear your take on why you think its untrue.
    I have, multiple times. But you wouldn't know what they were because you only read the first line.

Elite Member
    This bullshit is really just that. This can be done with literally everything. Your computer is a cube, is it not? SATURN. Your car is a series of cubes. Obviously saturnic influence. The number of fingers per hand not counting your thumb is four, as are your limbs not counting your head. Four is a square, and a rotated square is a cube. YOU are Saturn! If you include thumbs and heads, then it's five which is a pentragram. SATAN! Which can be rearranged to make SANTA!

The truth is, clearly, that YOU, Gemwine, are a fat, jolly deliverer of gifts who operates on yuletime, and who resides on a gaseous planet created by a roman god, and do so in the name of the devil. I've connected the dots, have I not? Now prove me wrong.

In all seriousness, I believe in Saturn as a reference the ancients made. It refers to corruption and rot. But these are essential- Only by dying does one exalt itself and travel through the seven rings to the Sun. Satun is the starting point, Nigredo, the lead to be transformed to gold, metaphorically speaking. But to take this concept and try to apply it to the stupidly mundane for arbitrary reasons is foolish.

Read the book Foucault's Pendulum.
    What is your point regarding the "bullshit"? Saturn is the god of agriculture so I can't deny that science, computers & cars are Saturnic influence as reference to the designs & measurements of them like the cubic inch as a measure of the displacement of an automotive engine. A cube is a solid with 6 equal squares. So I can't be Saturn because Saturn is not a human but one of many deities of the polytheistic religion. Santa is just a modern day figure that represents the Saturnalia of the the winter solstice which is known today as Christmas.

I don't know if your last paragragh is refering to me or not but I'm not applying the Saturn concept into the mundane for my own individual will. It has already been applied to the world by religion & science centuries ago. I'm sure the royal society Leon joined had these same beliefs about Saturn since their society solely operates in science.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    I have, multiple times. But you wouldn't know what they were because you only read the first line.
    Its hard to understand if you attack the speaker of the subject rather than the subject itself. Did you even watch the whole vid & do some of your own research before you responded? I can tell you didn't otherwise I would understand your argument.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 21st April 2012 at 03:47 PM.

I'm applying saturn in the same way you are- To literally everything. Rather, to anything convenient to me at the time.

So ANYTHING involving agriculture or science is saturn? Then again, humans invented those things. Since you are human, you must be saturn. THIS is how your application method works. And no, Santa must have been around longer than that, that's why it sounds so much like Satan. Another logical fallacy that I am applying at will. The other stuff you said must simply be saturnic lies. You still haven't proven me wrong, since I say you're lying.

THIS is your methodology. Do you see where it fails now? Probably not, but it's worth a shot at least.

Elite Member
    I'm applying saturn in the same way you are- To literally everything. Rather, to anything convenient to me at the time.

So ANYTHING involving agriculture or science is saturn? Then again, humans invented those things. Since you are human, you must be saturn. THIS is how your application method works. And no, Santa must have been around longer than that, that's why it sounds so much like Satan. Another logical fallacy that I am applying at will. The other stuff you said must simply be saturnic lies. You still haven't proven me wrong, since I say you're lying.

THIS is your methodology. Do you see where it fails now? Probably not, but it's worth a shot at least.
    Agriculture is science that came from the knowedge of good & evil or the occult such as astrology. Its impossible for me to be Satan a fallen angel with many names like Saturn. The word Santa has been around since the late 1700s to represent Saint Nicholas of the 1400s but to some who are unaware of, represent Saturnalia or the festival of Saturn on Dec 17-24. I didn't make none of this up aside from what I already researched about Saturn. I'm sure if you investigate into my Saturnic lies you can prove me wrong.

I don't get how I'm setting a system of methods of principles & rules for defining Saturn.

Elite Member
    Chiun, Remphan, Baal & Moloch are all Saturn.
    Acts 7:43
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
    Amos 5:26
    http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4345-chiun

The tabarnacle of moloch is the worship of Saturn through sacrificing children.
    2 Kings 23:10, Jer 32:35
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#section_4

Baal of Carthage
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba%CA%BFal#section_2
    2 Kings 10:19, Psalm 106:28, Jer 19:5

No it's not impossible. Satan has lived since the dawn of time, right? So could he not pretend to be an idiot on a fart fetish forum? Since you can't prove that he could not, then he must be, or so your arguments claim.

Saint Nicholas has been around since Satan. That's why the names sound so similar. One letter difference? Santa is as old as Satan, who is you, who lives on a planet several hundred million years old. Since you haven't proven me wrong, I am right. amirite?

Because YOU are the one defining them in your own mind, idiot. These are YOUR claims. That others have claimed them in the past is irrelevant. You CHOOSE to accept them and force them to co-mingle in ways they do not.

Elite Member
    No it's not impossible. Satan has lived since the dawn of time, right? So could he not pretend to be an idiot on a fart fetish forum? Since you can't prove that he could not, then he must be, or so your arguments claim.

Saint Nicholas has been around since Satan. That's why the names sound so similar. One letter difference? Santa is as old as Satan, who is you, who lives on a planet several hundred million years old. Since you haven't proven me wrong, I am right. amirite?

Because YOU are the one defining them in your own mind, idiot. These are YOUR claims. That others have claimed them in the past is irrelevant. You CHOOSE to accept them and force them to co-mingle in ways they do not.
    So I'm Satan born in the 80s on a fart fetish forum makin up the vocabulary, history & definitions of Saturn? How can I be Saturn if he's been around longer than me? Is this your proof of why I'm wrong through denigration & calumniation? Is this your only method of tactic to disaprove me since you lack in delving?